Chapter Seventeen: Felix

"Jihye!" I heard Kookie whisper my name, but I didn't pay attention. The person standing in front of me is not the Felix they know. I know him as a cold hearted person, who doesn't care about others feelings. I knew he was bad, but not this bad. He's killed hundreds of innocent people. He can hide behind those expensive clothes, but his hands are filthy.

"I knew when I saw you I had to meet you again. What was your name again?" He asked.

"Like you don't know. Do they know your real identity?" I asked.

"What's going on here?" Rapmon asked confused.

"His name isn't really Felix. It's Joowon." I said.

"Joowon?" Rapmon question.

"It's not Felix?" Kookie asked.

"My name doesn't matter. I really doubt your name is Kookie. It's like a nickname." Joowon replied.

"If he's lied to you about his name, just think of everything else he's lied to you about. Can't you guys understand this man is a monster. He's killed hundreds of innocent people." I snapped at Kookie, Rapmon, and Suga. They looked at me and then towards Joowon.

"And do you think they are innocent, that they haven't killed anyone. Do you know your Jhope has killed hundreds of people as well? If anything he's killed more than me." Joowon said. I looked at him with anger.

"You don't know Jhope!" I yelled.

"Neither do you." He replied.

I heard a scream and looked over to see a man dragging a body behind him. I took a step back and bumped into Suga. He gave me the stink eye. The man dragged the body towards Joowon sitting it down.

"Please don't kill me!" The man begged. One of his legs were wounded as he tried to sit up. Joowon kicked him in the chest as he stood up.

"I'm going to show you a real monster." Joowon said. The poor man laying on the floor started crying out for help. I started walking towards him when someone grabbed me.

"Let me go." I demand.

"Shut up and stay back." Suga replied. Why is he holding me back? He's the one who said he didn't care of me dying.

Joowon pulled out a knife grabbing one of the man's fingers.

"Don't!" I screamed feeling tears roll down my face. But it was to late. He already cut the man's finger off. Blood was rolling down his hand as his screams were torturous. Another man walked up with a axe.

"Why aren't you helping him?" I screamed at Kookie, Rapmon, and Suga.

"We can't." Kookie bluntly stated.

"No! Please don't!" I looked back just in time to see Joowon swing the axe. It went through his leg. The man's scream was echoing in my ears. I turned away looking into Suga's chest. I was expecting him to yell or snap at me. But he didn't move me. Another swing. Another bloody scream. I heard a gunshot and twitch. I looked over at Rapmon. In his hand he was holding a gun.

"Who said you could shoot my prey?" Joowon said clenching his fist. He walked over to Rapmon punching him in the face. Rapmon fell to the ground from the impact and Joowon found it to to be funny. He started kicking him over and over again.

"Joowon. It's enough." Kookie said. Joowon looked over at Kookie before punching him down. I started pulling away from Suga but he held onto me.

"You can let me go now." I snapped trying to pull away.

"You can't." Suga replied.

Is Suga trying to protect me?

"You shit heads think you can do whatever you want! I'm the boss here! If I want to torture my prey, I will! And next time you take that away from me I'll kill you all!" Joowon spit. He started walking towards me and Suga. I clutched onto Suga's arm as he leaned down to me.

"And you've been around for a week and already have them wrapped around your finger. You are smarter than I ever thought." He calmly said. He started walking back to his seat when he raised his hand.

"You shits can leave now. I just wanted to show our new friend what gangs really do." Joowon said. Two men walked in front of us showing us the door. Kookie helped Rapmon walk towards the car. I opened the door as Kookie sat him down.

"Thank you Rapmon." I said.

"I didn't want to hear his screams anymore. I didn't do it for you." Rapmon barely replied.

"Not for me. Thank you for putting him out of his misery. He doesn't have to feel anymore pain." I said trying to smile. It was hard but I managed.

"Let's just go home." Suga said jumping to the driver side.

"How did you know Felix, I mean Joowon?" Kookie asked.

"He kicked me out my old apartment as my landlord sold it. He kicked everyone out, even some people who've been living there for years and years." I said.

"What about his partner? You acted like you knew him as well." Kookie asked again.

"He's a close friend of Jhope's. He's been lying all this time." I replied.

"Who is he?"

"Daehyung. He's Taehyung's brother."

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
Oh damn. I wrote this in like thirty minutes. That's a new record for me. 😂 but this chapter was meant to be a quickie. The next chapter will have Jhope back 😊😊😊

                                              Anyways,
                                     Thank you for reading!

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️