Chapter Thirty- I'll Wait

Jihye's POV

I just sat there wondering if my head hit the floor, if I got brain damange, or I was just hearing everything Jhope was saying wrong. I mean there is no way in hell Jhope would leave me behind, I mean, right? We've been to hell and back trying to stay together, to stay alive, and he thinks leaving me behind is alright. Hell no!

"Are you crazy?" I asked looking at the nearby window. I know if I look at him I might cry or worse hit him.

"I have my reasons. But it's better if we do." He simply said. He reached over trying to grab my hand but before he could I jumped up.

"Why!" I screamed finally looking at him. To my surprise I actually started crying. I was expecting to grab something nearby and slapping him with it a million times. Jhope jumped off the bed finally grabbing my hand. I didn't want to but I looked in his eyes to see tears. He's trying to leave me yet he's crying.

"Felix wasn't the first and won't be the last. And I can't let anything happen to you. You don't understand how much I want to stay. My love for you is stronger then you could ever imagine. My mind goes crazy just thinking about you, but with you being safe. I love you to much for you to be in danger. So that's why I got to let you go." He said.

I started falling to the ground in shock when Jhope pulled me up and into a hug. I felt like my chest was about to burst from my heartbeats. Tears started blurring my eyes as they wouldn't even close by stop. My legs felt weak and I felt like giving up, giving up on everything.

"I can't lose you! Not today! Not tomorrow! Please don't leave me! I don't want to be alone!" I cried into his chest holding him tight. My hands felt like they were going numb but I didn't care. If I let go, I might lose him.

"Jihye. You have to be strong. We should've known that this could have never worked out. That this was dangerous. If we stay together things might get worse. There are plenty of worst people in this world then Felix, people that won't hold you hostage, people that will destroy not only you, but your mind. Those are the true evil." He said.

Why did I fear something like this? I mean Jhope is to nice, of course he would want to protect me, but what about hurting my insides. My heart. I might not show bruises on the outside but he's beating me in the inside. My heart hurts.

"I've got to go know. I'll write you in a few days. And I left some money on the table for you to find a new place to stay." He pulled away from the hug and started brushing away my tears.

"Will I ever see you again?" I barely asked grabbing his hands.

"I can't say. But it's best if you forget about me. And to just remember that I truly love you Jihye and you will always be in my heart. No one will ever take that spot." He smiled kissing my forehead. And in a flash he was leaving me behind walking down stairs.

"Jhope!" I yelled walking out the room. I held onto the wall as I walked outside and into the hallway. There I found Jhope half way walking down the stairs. He quickly ran over to me with me pulling him for a proper goodbye kiss. I made sure I could saver this moment for as long as I could before I pulled away looking him in the eyes.

"I'll give you time. Just promise me one thing, within a year you'll come back with a answer. If you will stay, or forever leave me." I said giving him another small peck on the lips.

"I promise." He smiled pulling away. He started walking down the stairs when I once again called him.

"Yeah?" He asked looking back up.

"You were the best worst neighbor of all time." I laughed.

"And you were the best neighbor with the prettiest eyes I've ever had." He smiled walking away.

I'm not going to get sad. I'm going to be stronger, stronger for Jhope, stronger for myself. I know if I walk back in that room and cry out my heart it isn't going to do anything but stain the sheets. All it's going to do is make me feel worse, make me feel pathetic and useless. And I don't want to feel that way. I understand where Jhope is coming from, I'm not going to hold any grudges against him.

I'll wait for his decision. Because this isn't the end, it's just the beginning.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️
So yes, I'm going to go ahead and end this story here but don't worry (or if that's really what you'll do it or not) but I'm writing a sequel and I'll have the first chapter up after Christmas.

But thank you for the what...7k reads!

I like to thank everyone even silent people who read my stories

I like to thank everyone even silent people who read my stories. It still means a lot that you took time out of your life to read my silly story. I'm happy people actually like my silly thoughts and that people were looking forward to another chapter. It's amazing!

And I thank you again

So well, thank you again for reading.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️