Chapter Twenty-Six: my gangster part 2

Jihye's POV

"So you stay outside with Taehyung. Got it."

I could hear those words, but yet it still didn't process in my head. Stay. Outside. While they fight and finally get justice inside. Are they crazy? No I've been with them all this time I'm at least getting to put a bullet where his manhood is. I'm at least doing that for all the people he's killed, torture, and even worsening things that I try not and think about.

But I'm getting my shot in, no matter what.

"Do you really expect her to listen. I mean this is the same-" Unlike last time Jhope cut Suga off with one little look this time it was Jin who gave Suga the stink eye.

"Just trust us and stay outside, okay. It's better this way." Jin said.

"And therefore you won't get hurt." Jhope spoke all of a sudden making us all look at him for a second.

"Fine. I'll give you a chance to take him down. But I'm at least getting to shot him once." I stated leaning against the building walls.

"No you aren't." Jhope correct.

"Yes I am." I replied back more determined standing up straight.

"No you aren't. And that is finally." Jhope shouted.

"Ugh. Fine." I sighed leaning back against the building's wall crossing my arms. As I watched them walk inside I got a scent of fresh flowers. It smelled very fresh and very sweet.

"Do you smell something?" I asked Taehyung who sat down on the ground and started to play with weeds and rocks.

"What?" He asked.

"Do you smell something?" I repeat. Instead of him answering he put his nose in the air and started to sniff around.

"Something smells like fresh vanilla and honey. Oh that would be a good fragrance!" Taehyung actually grabbed his phone and wrote down the combination before returning his gaze back to me.

"I'm being serious here. Something smells really good." My curiosity got the best of me and I started to look around.

"Jhope and the others said to stay near the door." Taehyung whispered running beside me. He grabbed my arm like we were just walking through a haunted house. We kept walking until we saw a green house. Is the smell coming from there?

"I'm just going to check out what's in there. I'll be right back." I pulled Taehyung's arm away from mine as I just couldn't stop walking towards the green house. And like I thought I could tell the smell was coming from in there. The smell so rich and sweet was coming from a green house. Why? I wonder.

I pulled the door open to see hardly anything at first but then I saw a flash and what sounded like a camera. After a few seconds of rubbing my eyes waiting for the red blurry vision to go away I found a light switch and turned it on. Immediately my mouth dropped open as I saw the thousands of plants in front of me.

"I'm telling you Jihye we need-" Taehyung cut himself off when he seen what was held inside as well.

"Is that-?"

"It is." I finished him.

"How are we not smelling that? How are people in China not smelling that?"Taehyung questioned pointing to all the plants.

"Because of that one flower. It's called Tuberose. It's a flower known for its sweet and desiring aroma. Therefore that flower has blocked off from anyone smelling these types of plants." I said pointing to the one pretty flower in a pot.