Chapter Twenty-Four: my gangsta part. 1

Jhope's POV

I slammed my fist once again against the punching bag Jimin let me borrow, imaging it to be Felix. Imaging me taking away his last pathetic breath. I was so angry at him but more angry with us. That we let this evil bastard come into our lives and just destroy our friendship. For these years now us seven have been hating each other just because he said to. And to think it took this long for us to realize.

"Hey Jhope." I turned around to see Daehyung standing at the basement door.

"Yeah." I answered grabbing my towel off the nearby table. Daehyung just took one step down the stairs before speaking.

"I'm going to go check something out, so I'll be back around dinner time." He said.

"Okay." I said grabbing next my water bottle. I could hear Daehyung walking back up the stairs and then the front door slamming behind him. I soon went back to working out when another person came down stairs. Unlike Daehyung who was quiet and respectful, Jimin was load and running down the stairs.

"What now? I try and have this little time for myse-" I was cut off by Jimin's words.

"Jihye is here." He said. I stop breathing for a second staring at him wondering if he's trying to pull one with me, but then again Jimin isn't the type to do something like that. So is he telling the truth?

"Are you for real?" I asked grabbing his shoulders. He gave me a huge smile before answering.

"Yes! Jin is fixing her some tea-" I quickly ran up the stairs and through the house until I saw her long wavy brown hair sitting at the kitchen table. Dooman was beside her chair wagging his tail back and forth. Truly I felt like him. A dog who finally sees that his owner is back. Is this real? Is she back? I'm not dreaming, am I? I pinched my cheeks to feel a small pain shot through through them.

"Jihye?" I question taking a step closer to her. She quickly turned around and jumped out the chair. I don't know who was more happy to see each other. Me or her. But as I pulled her into a hug I realized I didn't want to let go. Ever again. I finally have her back. I finally have my Jihye back.

"I'm so sorry." she said through her tears. I didn't want to pull away from the hug but the last thing I want is to see was her crying.

"Don't. There is no need for tears. And don't even think about apologizing, because everything is my fault. Not yours." I said wiping her tears with my thumbs. She gave me a small smile before hugging me again.

"Can I say something? And you promise you won't get mad." She asked still hugging me tightly.

"Of course." I said smiling. Is she going to say she missed me like I missed her?

"You are very sweaty." She calmly said. I quickly pulled away when I realized I was just in the basement working out.

"Oh, sorry about that." I said rubbing the back of my neck. She stared giggling and hugged me again.

"I really missed you Jhope." She whispered. Just then I felt my heart skip beat after beat.

"Okay can we talk about what we actually came here for please." I heard someone say. I looked behind Jihye to see two people standing beside Jin. One was holding a cup of tea while the other had a cup of water in their hand. I quickly pulled Jihye behind me being a shield to her. There is no way I'm losing her this fast, or ever. I just got her back after four weeks of being away from her.

"It's okay Jhope. These are Seongju and Seongmi. They are on our side." Jihye said walking in front of me.

"It's a long story and one that can't be told right now. You just have to trust us for now. But guess what! We came barring good news. Everyone here is wanted!" Seongju said sarcastically.