Chapter Six: Temporary Home

We pulled up to a giant mansion with a huge gate in front of it. As the gates open I felt a cool breeze come through the window. This place is beautiful and creepy at the same time. But with Jhope, a gangster beside me I feel safe. I look over at him to see a smiley Jhope. Yep...he's a true gangster. I thought sarcastically.

"So how many people are here?" I asked.

"In total. Nineteen people live here. But at the moment only four. You'll met them in a few." He said smiling. We pulled up near the front door. Jhope got out first running to my side of the car. He opened the door grabbing my arm helping me out the car.

"Thank you." I said as he closed the car door. The car drove off leaving a cloud of dust.

"I won't be a man if I didn't help a injured woman, now would I." He said smiling.

"Yeah, a man." I sarcastically said. He let go of my arm causing me to fall.

"Hey!" I screamed trying to stand up. He walked to the door knocking twice. Two boys open the door and smiled at Jhope. Then lost their smile as they seen me. Both of them ran passed Jhope and helped me up.

"Thank you." I said smirking at Jhope's back. Even though he couldn't see me. I was hoping he could feel my smirk.

"Don't worry about Jhope. I would say he's a gentleman, but you already know he's not. He's just a good kid." One of the guys said walking me to the front door. As we walked inside my mouth dropped. It was so huge. The ceilings were so tall I got dizzy just looking up.

"This house use to be the biggest and most beautiful houses in all of Korea. But the owner lost his money and just abandoned this place. Now it's ours. I'll have to show you around. There is sixteen bedrooms, twelve bathrooms, two kitchens; don't ask why, um...oh! The roof is extremely beautiful. When your leg heals, you have to go see it. Yeah. I think that's about everything." One of the guys said smiling.

I really hated it that Jhope left me with two complete strangers, but then again, Jhope is still a mystery. The two guys brought me to the living room and sat me down on the couch.

"So. Um. Who are you guys?" I asked. They both looked at each other and smiled.

"I'm Jimin." One said. I looked him up and down. Short. Brown hair. Extremely cute smile and eye smile.

"I'm Jin." The other said. He was average height. Freakishly cute features and a adorable smile. His smile faded as he looked down at my leg.

"Does it hurt?" Jin asked.

"Only when I stand." I said trying to laugh.

"So every time." Jimin added. That made me start laughing.

"Yeah." I said still laughing. They both started laughing themselves.

"You're room is ready." Jhope said walking back in.

Both Jimin and Jin helped me up the stairs. That was horrible. Every step I wanted to scream out in pain but bit my tongue. Once we finally made it up the stairs I was greeted with a wheelchair. I only knew I would need this maybe for today. The doctor said the pain would decrease once I sleep it off.

"So you can go rest. We'll come and get you when dinner is ready." Jimin said.

"Hope you like curry!" Jin said a little to excited.

"I love curry!" I said back. They started walking away as I opened my door.

"Dooman!" I said as I seen the dog laying on the bed. This room was beautiful. Everything in here was a dark emerald green and gold. The bed spread looked silky and nice. I pulled myself onto the bed laying down. Dooman curled up beside me. Before I knew it I was asleep.

So this is my temporary home.

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️

It is a very short chapter but decided to update.
I know some people like this story and I'm happy people actually read my stories. 😁

⚪️〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰⚪️