Chapter Nineteen : Eleven Days

Jhope's POV

I started charging to the front door passing Jin and Daehyung who both looked confused at me. As I grabbed the door nob I felt a hand grab my shoulder.

"Don't do anything you'll regret." Taehyung said giving me a serious look. It was different coming from him. The door bell ringed again and I opened it to see a smirking Rapmon.

"That's it." I spit before punching him in the face. He backed up a few steps holding his face. His eyes were wide but soon he was smirking again.

"That's what I get. Not a 'how've you been old friend'. I'm hurt." Rapmon teased. I started to charge after him again when Jin pulled me back.

"Don't." He said still holding me back. I took a deep breath in closing my eyes. Once I got relaxed I opened them back up to see Suga. He looked grumpy and tired.

"Where is Jihye?" I asked calmly trying not to scream or hit anyone again.

"She's at a house with Kookie. Don't worry the little brat is fine." Rapmon said. I started to charge at him again when Suga stepped in front of me. He seemed annoyed by our little argument.

"So V is still alive?" Suga asked.

"Yeah, I saved him after your boss tried to cut him in half." I spit.

"So the brat was telling the truth." Rapmon chuckled.

"Who's a brat?" I asked Rapmon.

"That Jihye." He replied chuckling again.

"Don't call her a brat." I hissed towards Rapmon.

"Why do you guys have suitcases?" Jin asked standing behind me. I looked back at Rapmon and Suga to see them both with black suitcases. No, they aren't.

"Because we are staying for a few days. We need to sit down and have a talk." Rapmon said walking pass us.

"Yah!" I yelled walking behind them. They just help themselves into our house. Suga first threw down his suitcase on the floor walking around. I hope he's going to pick that up.

"Where is our bedrooms?" Rapmon asked absorbing his new home. Like I'm really going to let them stay here.

"Where you came from. Like I'm really going to let the people who kidnapped  someone close to me stay here. Especially when I really lik-" I quickly cut myself off. I really don't want to share my personal life with them. Especially at this time.

"Well we drove a long way and need rest. Direct us to a spare bed, now." I love how Suga thinks he can just boss me around, just because he's older than me doesn't make him a boss. His ego is way to big for his little body.

"There is a bedroom in the back here. And another one across the hall. You guys can stay there for the time being. Now how about we all get some sleep and talk about everything tomorrow. It's already late and I'm tired." Jin said grabbing Suga's suitcase.

"Jin!" I whined looking at him. He can't be serious. But then I saw him direct them to the empty rooms. Oh my God, he's serious. I started to stomp off back down stairs when Taehyung grabbed my arm.

"We need to hear them out at least. It's all we can do." He said once again a little to serious.

"I don't like that they are keeping Jihye away from me. She never wanted to be like this, but now look at us." I snap.

"I don't like how they have her too, but we just have a week or two left. It's going to be okay. We'll see her soon again Jhope." I could tell he was putting on a fake smile but by his words I understood him and that charging at them would do nothing. But by Taehyung's concern you think we would be talking about his longtime love.