01| I Don't Like You Like That

Marinette sighed loudly as she toppled her head onto her desk.

"What's up, Marinette?" Marinette's best friend, Alya asked.

Marinette shrugged her shoulders in a lazy way as she stared at the entrance of the classroom, longingly awaiting the lively blond to walk in. A few minutes later, Adrien and Nino stepped into the classroom.

"B-blinding..." Marinette muttered under her breath.

Alya chuckled at the bluenette and patted her on the head.

"Someday, he'll notice you. Don't worry," Alya hugged Marinette, a reassuring smile clutched to her face.

The pale, flustered girl smiled as she replied with a 'thanks'.

Adrien and Nino sat down in their usual place at the front of the classroom - in front of Marinette. The lesson began, and as per usual, Marinette sat and stared at Adrien all day. But not in the way she always did. Her face displayed a worried feature, one she would every now and then. Adrien looked up at her a couple of times and smiled, but Marinette ignored the kindness of the green-eyed beauty.

As the school bell chimed, the day ended. Marinette slung her pink school bag over her shoulder and made her way to the exit, Alya by her side.

"See ya tomorrow." Alya waved and parted from Marinette in the opposite direction.

"Bye," Marinette replied, acting sluggish.

As Marinette stepped in through the wooden door of her parents' bakery, she was greeted by the soft, but booming, voice of her father.

"Welcome back, Marinette!"

His arms wrapped around her waist and lifted her into the air, twirling her a couple of times, before her feet touched the ground again.

"I'm back, Papa!" Marinette stood on her toes as she kissed him on the cheek, then ran for the entrance leading to their house.

She clambered up the steps to her room and ran to her bed, lying on its surface in a slump.

"Adrien..."

* * *

Marinette's ears reacted to the sound of the window ricocheting something, confusing her. She disregarded what her ears had told her since it could've just been a bird; they often bumped into her window. Another tap caused her window to ripple. Her eyes caught a glimpse of blonde hair and green eyes, which could be seen from anywhere. Chat Noir.

Marinette lifted herself off of her bed and made her way to the window, her hands slid it open, and Chat Noir jumped into her room.

"Princess, long time, no see, huh?" he greeted, as if the situation was normal.

"H-Hey, Chat... what're you doing here?"

Chat Noir inspected Marinette's room and became intrigued by a collage of photos collected on her wall. He walked towards them and retrieved a frame which possessed the unmistakable face which belonged to Adrien Agreste.

"What's this?" he inquired.

Marinette had forgotten her images and picture frames of Adrien in her room as her cheeks lit up with embarrassment.

"F-fan..." Marinette replied. "I'm a fan of his modelling..."

Chat Noir came to an understanding face and placed the frame back on her desk.

"So... why are you here... Chat?" Marinette spoke, still puzzled. "I mean, the great Chat Noir suddenly tapping on my window at 9 at night. Is it something important?"

The Girl and Her Cat | Miraculous Ladybug One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें