14| I Hate You

/A/N/ This is from thy episode with Kim as the akuma... Dark cupid? Yeah, it's where Chat Noir doesn't get akumatised and Chloe does. No one questions.

🐞 

🐱 

🐞  

   "Chat! A bystander!" Ladybug shouted as she pointed to a blonde girl.

   Chat looked towards her as she snootily walked away. Dark Cupid began to chuckle as he flew viciously towards the girl. He pulled back his bow as he released. The arrow hit the girl's back as her lips turned a jet-black. She spun around as she breathed heavily. It was Chloe. Both Ladybug and Chat stood still with blank expressions played across their faces.

   "Should we?.." Ladybug queried.

   "Nah..." Chat answered

   The silence lingered as Dark Cupid began fits of laughter. Chloe ran around frantically smashing the expensive accessories that she wore.

   "C'mon Chat, we better defeat him already." Ladybug encouraged as Chat followed after.

   Both ran at the Dark Cupid, their famous weapons in hand. They were just about to attack when Chat's attention was snatched away by a familiar name.

   "I hate Adrien Agreste!" Chloe bellowed as Chat glanced her way.

   "Ladybug, wait!" Chat yelled as Ladybug slowed her pace and lowered her weapon.

   Chat stepped closer to her as hearts grew in his eyes. He beckoned Cupid over as he hovered closer to the pair. Chat wrapped his leather-covered arms around him as he squealed with excitement.

   "Can we keep him?!!?"

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ Yes, I did just do that. Okay, this is a joke, I don't know why or how but I wrote it. Heh, when I began writing this I named this randomly because I hate it when it's called 'untitled part 17' or whatever so I called it 'Dead Babies' and my sisters freaked. IT WAS HILARIOUS. And sisters, if you read this, hey, you're famous. ENJOY!

   ~ Jay