03| Yes, Papillon

Marinette stared down at her feet anxiously awaiting further notice of punishment from the Headmaster. Which was apparently needed according to the blondie, who nonchalantly twiddled with her fingernails. After a few of Chloe's spurious accusations, she threatened the bearded Headmaster as her finger hovered over the call icon on her phone. Her father being used as a pawn in Chloe's sick games. She just kept finding new ways to torture Marinette and the rest of the class, excluding her precious "Adri-honey", as she liked to call him.

   "I'm sure my Father, the mayor, would say otherwise. Don't you?" a smirk crept onto Chloe's caked face, as Marinette received multiple glares from Chloe and her so-called "friends".

   The Headmaster raised his hands in defeat, guilt filled his eyes and the word "sorry" was practically written on his forehead with permanent marker.

   "M-Marinette, you are suspended for a week," the Headmaster looked at Marinette in shame, he knew all too well of his indiscretion.

   Marinette stormed out of the room anger controlling her every thought, every movement, and every word. Marinette had finally stepped through the door of her home and shot upstairs to her Adrien-filled room.

   "Are you okay, Marinette?" the tiny red and black Kwami inquired, a sympathetic smile persuading her lips.

   Marinette hadn't answered. Her face was buried in her knees as she sat in silence at her desk. Tikki had thought it better to just leave the silence as is until Marinette had cheered up. Tikki sighed and rested on top of Marinette's raven blue hair, which shone as if silk. For a few minutes, it had been lulled in Marinette's cosy room.

   Suddenly, the sound of wings rapidly soared through the air as it became louder and louder in Tikki's ears. A ray of purple and black had been exposed to Tikkis small blue eyes. Realisation hit her as she vigorously stumbled to her feet.

   "Marinette, Marinette!" Tikki barked as she attempted to catch the nervous mess of a girl's attention.

   Marinette refused Tikkis company, she wanted to be alone. And if that meant ignoring her best friend, then that's what was going to happen.

   "Marinette, Marinette!! Aku-" the fluffy, hyped voice of Marinette's companion couldn't be heard anymore. She'd been replaced with a dark and mysterious voice, which enticed Marinette's will.

   "I am Papillon," those words were the last ones Marinette consciously heard, everything else was a blur, and it drove her insane.

   Groups of black and purple covered Marinette from head-to-toe, twisting her attire into a familiar black and red suit. Her revenge on Chloe was absolutely necessary, as well as her urgency for the miraculous which unfortunately belonged to the two superheroes, Chat Noir and Ladybug.

🐞 🐱 🐞

   "It seems as though one of our great superheroes, Ladybug, has gone on a rampage. Many civilians have suffered from tumbling buildings due to Ladybug's erratic behaviour," the news reporter on T.V had stated, leaving Paris in shock.

   "Ladybug?!" the familiar high voice of Adrien sounded.

   Adrien displayed a bewildered expression as he gawked at the T.V. Adrien scoured for his partner, turning his head every so often, lifting boxes and couch pillows.

   "I need to know what happened to Ladybug, c'mon Plagg!" Adrien beckoned Plagg towards him. In the end, Plagg had been notified by Adrien once he'd bribed him out with some Camembert cheese.

   As soon as Plagg revealed himself Adrien transformed. A bright light engulfed his body, transforming him into the famous superhero, Chat Noir. Once he was no longer a common civilian, Chat Noir jumped out of his posh bedroom window and onto the streets of Paris.