12| Wake Up Next To You

Marinette laid down next to him. Her hair covered her face as she continuously blew it out of the way. She twisted her body around so she could face her Adrien. She smiled brightly as her cheeks went red.

   "Yet again today, Chloe kept raving off about you. It was kind of annoying. Oh, and Alya has apparently nearly found out Ladybug's identity. Everyone just thinks she's going insane." Marinette excitedly explained her events to Adrien.

   He kept silent, though, but she could tell he was happy. She continued as her hands made gesturing movements. Her laugh sounded a couple of times. Her motions and expressions became sluggish as she yawned and began to close her eyes.

   "Night, Adrien..." she subconsciously muttered under her breath.

🐞 🐱 🐞

   She awakened to the blinding sun and continuous voices. She widened her mouth as a yawn escaped her lips. Lifting her arm to shield her eyes from the fiery blaze in the sky, she tilted her head from side to side in order to scout out what was happening. She looked to Adrien.

   "Oh, good morning. Morning?" Marinette queried at her own words.

   There was no reply once again. Marinette was becoming lonelier by the minute as every passing second his reply could never be heard.

   "Oh, it's that girl again." she heard voices passing by as she searched for the source.

   "Oh, she's there again?" the boy spoke as he traced to where the first boy began to point. "It's creepy how she's always there. At that cemetery."

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ I thought I'd just kill you a little more. For those of you who did not understand, ADRIEN IS DEAD. You're welcome. You thought this was going to be happy. My titles are very vague and misleading... I'm so EVIL.

   ~ Jay