08| Roleplay

/A/N/ Yesh, I am doing the scene from the 'Horrificator' where if Chloe did not interrupt. But her being the snobby, little rich-kid she is, she just had to butt in. But I mean it's not like it was Marinette's (or Adrien's) first kiss... THE SHOW MUST GO ON.

🐞 

🐱 

🐞  

   "Marinette could do it?" Alya suggested, causing her best friend to faint on the spot.

   Nino furrowed his eyebrows as he finally agreed and nodded his head. Marinette stared longingly at her precious Adrien as Juleka applied make-up to his already perfect face. Marinette began to get cold feet as her eye-contact was glued to the wooden floor of the classroom. She stood awkwardly as she held the script nervously in her trembling grip. She'd read it more than she needed and knew all the lines as well as Adrien's, but the words that gave her chills and rosy patterns sprouting on her cheeks was 'the kiss scene'. Marinette was finally going to get a precious kiss from his luscious lips. The mere thought of it made her knees weak. Alya grasped her shoulder and gave her support so that she wouldn't faint again.

   "Girl, you okay?" she questioned, simultaneously patting her back.

   The bluenette just nodded.

   "Okay, I'm done." Juleka began to pack up her make-up kit and ran to sit down.

   Adrien spun around and gazed at Marinette. He beamed as she went weak at the knees again. She barely made it to the set. Nino set up the camera they were using and propped it on a black, metal stand. Marinette stood in front of the camera nervously as Alya gave her the thumbs up. She glanced up at the shining Adrien as he returned the look. For a moment, their eyes were fixed on each other as they stood completely still.

   "Okay, we're gonna start videoing. Are you ready, Marinette, Adrien?" Nino inquired as he kept his eye close to the camera.

   Adrien replied with a quick nod of the head and Nino began taping. The room was silenced and the only thing that could be heard was Marinette and Adrien's voice. Adrien's tone slurred as if he were a professional actor as Marinette played along with quite a convincing act. She smirked as Adrien began to lean in. Here it came, her once in a lifetime opportunity to kiss Adrien. She was nervous but excited as her feelings broke the bottle they were trapped inside. She was happy to have this role.

   Marinette slowly closed her eyes as the two gradually got closer. Both of their hearts were beating fast, their cheeks lit up and their legs grew weak. And finally, their lips met. 

   His soft lips entwined with Marinette's as the surrounding silence entranced her. His smooth fingertips reached the bottom of her cheeks as they traced up her jawline and caressed her face. She nestled into his warm hands as a humming rang in her ears. She could hear his heartbeat. It grew rapidly as the sensation continued. Marinette ran her hands up his back until they reached just below his neck. Adrien tugged her closer as the kiss became more intense.

   Nino gave a quick thumbs up as he stopped the video.

   "Cut!" Nino shouted, even though there weren't very many people in the room to begin with. "You two can stop kissing now."

   Despite Nino's words, the two continued, neither having any intention of stopping. Alya watched gleefully as stars formed in her eyes. Nino sighed as he removed the camera from it's small, black stand.

   Eventually, Adrien and Marinette broke apart, gasps consumed their breathing patterns as they gazed into each other's equally surprised eyes. The room became lulled as the only thing heard was the two panting. Marinette became flustered as sprouting on her cheeks was a red hue. She began to panic.

   Adrien reached his hand up as he stepped forward towards Nino.

   "Can we shoot it again, I think I blinked!"

🐞

🐱

🐞

   /A/N/ IT'S. SO. HARD. Okay, guys, I cannot do kiss scenes. I absolutely suck at them. I feel so embarrassed writing them, I'm going to go weak at the knees!! It's not fun when I have to cup my cheeks every two seconds cause the regrets start rolling in.

   Anyway, I've been watching a lot of movies during the holiday and most of them were where they randomly burst into song. So I was thinking, how come when I go into town (which isn't a lot) nobody miraculously breaks into song?! (See what I did there?) I mean the public is no fun!! I mean I break into song with MIRACULOUS, SIMPLY THE BEST a lot but I just look like a weirdo... No one appreciates me... Anywho, bye bye!

   ~ Jay

The Girl and Her Cat | Miraculous Ladybug One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें