five ☼

"I'm disappointed."

Calum snorted, giving a toothy grin to his best friend. It was lunchtime and Luke didn't stop ranting about Calum missing tutoring the other day.

"Sorry, dad."

The brunette sipped his chocolate milk, expectantly eyeing Luke.

"Fùck you, you know I have a daddy kink."

Calum almost spat out his chocolate milk out with laughter. A little did come out of his nose though.

"Oh of course I know, daddy," Calum seductively whispered, slowly taking another sip of his milk.

"Mr Clifford's heading this way," the blonde announced, looking behind Calum.

The brunette actually did choke on his drink this time, grabbing a napkin to place in front of his mouth. It didn't help that Luke laughed at him as he panicked.

Calum cleared his throat as he prepared for the worst. Chills ran down his spine as a hand was placed on his shoulder.

   "Come with me, please."

   Calum looked at Luke waving at him, silently telling him to help but it was too late as the brunette followed Mr Clifford out of the cafeteria.

   "What are we doing?" He asked as he entered the classroom as the older man held the door open for him.

   After both of them were in, the door was locked and Calum would be lying if he said he wasn't anxious.

   They stood a few feet apart. So close, but so far away. (Bye)

"You should kiss me."

   Calum gaped at the man. He was wearing a suit, dressed very formally. Mr Clifford rolled on his heels awkwardly, waiting, hoping that Calum would do something.

   "No."

   "What?"

   Silence struck between the two again, the faint sound of students in the cafeteria being the only thing heard.

   "Tell me why I should."

   Both their hearts raced, feet stuck to the ground. Not soon after, the bell went and suddenly Mr Clifford shook his head as he looked down to the ground.

   "Sorry, that was inappropriate of me, I'm-"

   "Shut up," Calum mumbled, stepping forward. He held onto Mr Clifford's tie, pulling it towards him as he locked their lips solidly.

  Calum melted in the touch of Mr Clifford's lips. As he pulled back, Mr Clifford pulled him back in by his waist, connecting their lips once more.

   Calum was in pure bliss. "What's your name?" He whispered into Mr Clifford's ear, having to slightly stand on his toes to do so.

   Mr Clifford's breathed heavily, digging his thumbs slightly into Calum's hipbones.

   "M-Michael. But you know what to call me."