ten ☼

there is like no comments on the last chapter rip

English was difficult the next day since Mr Clifford decided that he wanted to arrange the seating of some students to fit his liking.

How selfish, Calum thought. He liked where he sat. He could tease Mr Clifford without anyone noticing.

He even drew on the chalkboard sometimes since he sat that close to it.

He's been transported to his least favourite spot; at the back. It could have been for Mr Clifford's actions to go unknown but still, Calum's going to miss blessing the class' eyes with his amazing stick figures.

Compromising, he doodled in his notepad instead. It could work, he guessed.

The other students didn't seem phased by having to move. It was surely a few girls being separated since all they do is taunt each other.

Calum grimaced at that thought.

It must suck being a girl.

"Boys and girls," Mr Clifford announced, grabbing the majority of the class' attention.

He smiled evilly at some students who looked like they wanted to jump off the roof.

Everyone knew that when Mr Clifford looked this happy, he's got some real major work for the class.

He clapped once before smacking his lips together. "For the weekend," Students already began to groan, "I'd like you to..."

Calum caught a glimpse of Mr Clifford looking around the class with bright eyes and a big grin, pausing for a dramatic effect.

"Have fun."

Did he hear that correctly?

He's pretty sure Mr Clifford rather said something like, "Read this book and write an essay and book report on it, changing the ending of it to your liking and state why, blah, blah," as always.

"That's right. Have fun. You do know what that is, right? I was hoping this generation wasn't as fucked -- I mean...messed up -- as I thought it was."

A few students laughed at that. Mr Clifford always accidentally swore in front of the class, sometimes not even correcting himself.

"But," he continued, keeping students on the edge of their chair, all of them keeping their attention on the red haired man.

"I'd like you to write an essay inspired by your weekend. It only has to been in next Wednesday, though."

Calum could see his classmates liking this idea, already discussing some plans with each other.

   He frowned, not knowing what he was going to write about.

   His idea of fun was chilling at home with Luke, playing Xbox and eating Maccas.

   But that wasn't great essay material.

   "So no Twitter, Tumblr, all that jazz this weekend. I don't want an essay on social media. Please."

   Calum rolled his eyes. Mr Clifford was such a little idiot sometimes. It was hard not to admire him as he gave class, though.

   He made everyone -- well almost everyone -- smile at least once in each lesson. His whole persona just brought positivity despite the loads of work he usually assigns.

Mr Clifford was Calum's favourite teacher ever.

"What are you guys gonna do?" The red haired man asked the class, a few hands instantly shooting up into the air.

With grace, he made his way to the students. A smile on his face, he listened to them ramble about how their going to go shopping or surfing.

Calum watched him perch up onto Luke's desk, a wide grin spread across his face. He watched him nod every now and then to the blonde's words.

He watched the corners of his lips curve upwards. He watched him talk back, using his hands to emphasize what he's saying.

He watched his feet swing around since he was sitting on the desk. He watched him flick Luke's head, the blonde most likely having said something inappropriate.

He watched his eyes light up. He watched his hair flop into his eyes. He watched him climb off Luke's desk. He watched him making eye contact with him.

He watched a smile creeping to his lips. He watched him walk over.

He watched him.

He couldn't stop watching him.

i tried being intense

it failed right

thoughts on mr clifford's teaching?

thoughts on the assignment?

thoughts on calum watching michael?

vote & comment bbgs nd bbbs

dis is mi if u dont know how i look like :3