eighteen

"So you were rebellious as a teen?" Calum asked, obviously surprised at the nerd of a man sitting underneath him.

Michael wrapped an arm around Calum's waist, pressing his cheek into his back, making the younger boy blush fiercely.

"Yeah. Surprised?"

Calum leaned his head back onto Michael's shoulder, humming 'yes'. He felt a soft kiss to the side of his neck, causing his insides to tingle.

Michael caressed the side of the younger boy's face, pressing another kiss to his neck. Calum sighed and turned around from his position on Michael's lap to face him.

The room was dimly lit by the fireplace, but it was enough light for Calum to admire Michael's features.

"I'm not rebellious," Calum pouted, causing Michael to chuckle and placed his hands on the younger boy's waist.

The older man sucked in his bottom lip as he admired the beauty in front of him. He lifted his hand to run his thumb along Calum's lips.

"You're sleeping with your English Teacher, that's pretty rebellious. You've gotten drunk before."

"I don't see you as my teacher," Calum placed his hand at the side of Michael's neck. He sounded sincere.

Michael bit back from saying, 'I see you as my student'

He knows Calum is still young and doesn't quite understand what Michael may mean by that but he smiles at the him nevertheless.

The break flew by and as soon as he knew it, Calum was back to waking up early for school. The only thing he was looking forward to was seeing Luke and Michael.

Luke met him at the front of the school, greeting him with a hug that earned a few stares. Calum pulled back but stayed close to the blonde, giving him a tired smile.

Luke chuckled, ruffling Calum's hair. "Slept well, princess?" He asked, making Calum shake his head sadly.

"Let's go inside," the blonde wrapped an arm around his shoulder and they walked together to Calum's locker.

As Calum was taking his books out with a bored expression, he felt a pat to his shoulder and turned around to see Mr Clifford in his button up shirt and tie.

He blushed as the older man waved and made his way to the classroom. "How are you not hard?" Luke interrupted his sweet thoughts.

Calum looked at him with a shocked expression. "Don't be mad at me for saying he's sexy, it's a fact, not an opinion," Luke held his hands up in surrender.

The younger boy could only roll his eyes at his best friend.

a/n: okay yeah idk whether I should continue or not but here's a short chapter