seventeen

Luke was sat on Calum's bed, waiting for the boy to get out of the shower.

He smiled tenderly with his phone in hand, reading the new message from Ashton.

From / Ashton
Stop it.

From / Luke
Make me.

His smile turned into a small smirk as he waited for the older boy's response.

From / Ashton
Oh, trust me, you don't want me to make you.

The blonde's stomach flipped as his fingers hovered over the keyboard. He softly bit his bottom lip.

From / Luke
Oh, but I do.

"Who you talkin' to?" Calum asked as he walked into the room, drying his hair slightly with a towel.

Luke sighed, "Do you even need to ask?" His cheeks tinted a rose-like colour as Calum dropped the towel around his waist.

The Kiwi pulled on a pair of briefs and some sweatpants before sitting on his bed, back against the headboard.

He bent his toes, cracking two or three of them before unlocking his own phone.

Luke situated himself next to his best friend as he suddenly got another message.

From / Ashton
Where are you?

He bit the tip of his tongue, holding in a chuckle. Anything that Ashton said to him made him extremely giddy.

To / Ashton
A place.

Calum was telling Luke a story but the blonde only half listened as his eyes were fixated on his screen.

The blue eyed boy thought he might have went a bit too far. He wasn't sure, though.

From / Ashton
Don't do this to meee.

"And it was like the first time I ever looked into his eyes, I swear. I- are you listening to me?"

Eyes wide, Luke looked up at his best friend and nodded with a smile. And with that, Calum simply continued.

To / Ashton
Why don't you come find me.

Calum stopped talking once again, this time with a content smile on his lips as he watched his best friend read a message.

From / Ashton
Fine. Maybe I will.

Euphoria rose in Luke's stomach as he bit his tongue slightly.

From / Ashton
:)

Calum decided that he'll do the same as the blonde, seeing as he's never actually had a proper conversation with Mr Clifford through texting.

With his fingers hovering over his phone, he debated if he really should or not. Checking the time, 11:23, he concluded that it wasn't too late.

To / Mr Clifford
Hey.

The Kiwi mentally face palmed. Hey? Is that really how he wanted to start the conversation?