Two

Aspen woke up in Clarke's tent. She heard arguing from people outside. "Clarke!" Aspen called walking towards Clarke. "What's going on?"

Clarke pulled Aspen away from the shouting and screaming. "People from the Arc have come down." Aspen's eye opened wide, from what Clarke told Aspen, they thought everyone had died already.

"We have to go find them!" Aspen began to walk towards the exit but Clarke stopped her. "The grounders just attacked, they'll be going there first, the crash was huge." Clarke seemed sad like they were doomed. "Then we must help them before they are killed."

Clarke looked down with a frown. "Half of our ammo is out and a lot of people have died." Aspen was as conflicted as the others.

Bellamy walked up behind the two. "We need to stay here, it's safer, by the time we get there they all will be dead from the grounders." Bellamy tried to convince everyone we were better off staying.

Clarke thought the opposite "We need to help them, we need their help!" Bellamy didn't seem to agree with Clarke. "We can survive on our own, we don't need people from the Arc telling us what to do!" Bellamy shouted.

Clarke knew that Bellamy was not going to listen neither were the rest of the group so she ran into the dropship. Aspen followed after her. "We need to help them!" Clarke told Finn and Aspen.

Aspen tried to calm her down. "We will Clarke, tomorrow. It's dark now." Clarke nodded, you can sleep in my tent again tonight. "Thank you." Aspen nodded. "I'll collect a group for tomorrow, we leave at dawn." Finn left the dropship and Octavia entered.

"What's going on?" She turned to the two girls. "Bellamy doesn't wanna help the people from the Arc." Octavia turned confused to mad, real quick. "We have to go!" Octavia argued.

Clarke nodded in agreement. "A group will be leaving tomorrow at dawn." Aspen told Octavia. "Ill go." Octavia insisted. "I'm Aspen." She sent a friendly smile to Octavia. "I'm Octavia."

Seconds after Clarke and Aspen left. They both were tired so they headed to Clarke's tent. As they entered Aspen remembered something, her name, her name was not Aspen. It was Hayley.

The sad thing was that all she knew about her old life was her name. She didn't even know her last name.

Hayley laid beside Clarke. They faced opposite ways. "How many grounders are their?" Hayley asked. "A lot." Clarke turned over to face Hayley's back.

"Aspen."

"Yes"

"Did you always live on earth?"

Hayley went silent she didn't know what to say. She decided to go with her gut feeling. "I think so." She turned her body to face Clarke's. "I'm not a grounder." She said it like she knew what Clarke was thinking.

The two were silent til they drifted off into sleep.