Three

"Were leaving." A whispered loud enough to wake up the two girls. "It's not even dawn yet." Hayley moaned. "Change of plans, Bellamy is getting up soon, we must leave now." Clarke quickly got up and out of the tent.

Hayley was much slower. She groaned as she got up. She changed into something Clarke had and left the tent. Everyone was ready to leave. Octavia passed Hayley a bag to carry then the group set out. Hayley walked beside of Clarke, she was the only person she really knew and felt a connection with.

Hayley grabbed the container of nuts she had in her bag and ate some. She really hated the taste of them. "Missing Chocolate?" Clarke laughed. Hayley nodded and laughed.

The group walked until they found wreckage. "They must have kept moving." Clarke spoke out. "Or their dead." Finn negatively thought.

Clarke shook her head in disbelief, she was not giving up on the Arc so soon. "We have to keep looking." Clarke insisted. Hayley grabbed her shoulder pulling her back. "Clarke, it's not safe."

They had a moment to stare into each other beautiful eyes. "Guys I found something!" Octavia called out from behind the wreckage.

The two girls looked away from each other following everyone else to Octavia. "It's clothing, and food. The last of it." Octavia began to shove food into her mouth.

"Don't eat it all!" Clarke snatched the bag full of food. "We should take it back then go look again." Finn tried to persuade Clarke. "Bellamy wouldn't let us go and he'll know we will sneak out again. We have to keep looking now."

Clarke began to walk past the wreckage and back into the forest. Hayley send a worried look to Finn and he sent one back. Hayley quickly caught up with Clarke. "Is there any chocolate in that bag?" Hayley and Clarke began to giggled but before she could reply they heard a mysterious noise in the distance.

The group looked at each other thinking it was some kind of horn. "What is that?" Raven pointed to a fog coming towards up. "Run!" Octavia shouted before the group started to run. They had no clue where they were going just away from the fog.

"In there!" Finn shouted pointing to a cave. The group quickly got in blocking the whole with a huge rock. "What was that?" Hayley had to ask. "I don't know and I don't wanna find out." Octavia answered.

The group sat their for what seemed like days but was only hours. "How do we know when it's gone?" Hayley asked. "We don't know princess." Raven blurred out. That rude answer got Raven a glare from Clarke.

Suddenly the horn blow off again. "Is that another one?" Octavia asked. "Or the end of one." Clarke moved towards the rock. Her and Finn quickly moved it. Hayley followed the group out. The fog was clear but another sound was heard.

Octavia signed before speaking. "Another one." Clarke shook her head in disbelief. "That's a different sound." Hayley agreed, the sounder was a much higher pitch.

The scariest part wasn't that the sound was loud but that it was really close. "Do you hear that?" Hayley asked. Raven rolled her eyes. "It's nothing." Clarke's eyes widened as she pointed to grounders coming on horse.

Luckily the grounders didn't seem them. They quickly ran inside the cave. Clarke and Finn peaked out the entrance from time to time. The group of grounders finally road passed the cave. They seemed like royalty, like a higher up time of grounder.

"We should follow them." Hayley insisted. "We can't --" Raven was cut off by Clarke. "Let's go!" Raven rolled her eyes before following the group. She knew it was a super bad idea but she could help herself from the adventure and journey.