Thirteen

Hayley followed Octavia to where Clarke was. Clarke hugged her right away, she then whispered something in her ear. "I think Finn did it." Hayley waited for Octavia to leave before commenting on what she had said.
"What are you talking about?" Hayley asked. "Finn, he killed everyone in the village." Right away Hayley's eyes widened. She was not gonna let Finn die because of what she had done.

"No, I was with him the entire time you were gone." Hayley fought back. Clarke sighed. "They found foot prints matching his boots there." Hayley's face turned, she began to get really scared. "We still don't know he did it, maybe someone went with him." She tried to hint at Clarke but she didn't give in. "No, the grounders already think it's him." Clarke argued.

Hayley began to cry, Clarke hugged her again. "What are they going to do to him?" Hayley asked, she had already known the answer but she really just wanted to hear Clarke say it. "Kill him." She let go of her before walking away. She watched Clarke walk away before running into Finn's tent, she knew he would be there.

"Finn! Finn!" Hayley came running in. She was slightly happy when she found him alone. His eyes widened when he saw his friend crying her eyes out. "What's wrong?" He asked grabbing her head lightly. "They think you killed the village." She managed to say after crying the Pacific Ocean. Finn sighed. "At least they don't know it was you." A smile was brought to his face. "No!" Hayley shouted. "I have to tell them." She added.

The last thing Hayley saw was Finn frown, then everything went black.

"Hayley." A voice called, it was familiar but not as familiar as Clarke's voice.

"Who there?" Hayley asked searching through the darkness.

"Momma." A voice said. It was a baby. Hayley's eyes widened. Was that Hope? Hayley asked herself.

"Why can't I see anything?" She finally asked. But there was no answer just darkness.
"Somebody answer me!" Hayley shouted, she fell to the ground with tears in her eyes.

"Your in-" the voice was cut off.

Hayley began to run through the darkness. She knew if she didn't get out of here soon she wouldn't be abled to save Finn. "Somebody help me!" She shouted.

Suddenly she could see again but she didn't see Clarke. She saw some people gathered around at a hospital, she was laying in the bed. She jumped up scared not knowing any of the people around her. "Hayley." The voice spoke. She recognized it to be the voice talking to her in the darkness.

"Where's Clarke!" Hayley shouted. Everyone in the room looked at each other confused.

Hayley took a look to her side to see anaesthesia on a gas tank. She quickly put it over her face thinking that maybe she would wake up from this nightmare.

"Hayley!" Everyone screamed as she fell to the ground. She was now in the darkness once again. She traveled the opposite away, thinking she would find Clarke.

Then the blackness faded.