Eleven

Hayley had been hiding in her tent scared that someone would find out. Someone entered the tent, and it was not Finn. "Aspen?" The voice called. Hayley turned around to see Abby, Clarke's mother. "Hi." She smiled. "Clarke would like to see you." She walked closer towards Hayley. "Okay." The two left the tent as they were walking Hayley's mind was racing, what is Clarke already knew? She thought.
When she walked in to the medical area she noticed Clarke's stare was on her.

"I'm happy to see you." Clarke said as her mom left the room. She then reached for something in her bag and handed it over, this made Hayley more nervous. "Hold out your hand." Clarke told her. She did as asked and Clarke dropped something in her hand. "What is it?" Hayley brought the little item closer to herself. "Chocolate." Hayley smiled as she unwrapped the treat and put it in her mouth. Clarke had unwrapped hers but hadn't eaten yet. "It's like the colour of your hair." Clarke said not taking her eyes off the little piece of chocolate. Hayley giggled at that thought before added in. "Your hair is like Vanilla." Clarke looked up at her with a smile.

"I better get up, I promised the commander we'd meet today." Clarke said scrabbling to get up. Hayley's eyes widened. "Commander?" She questioned moving over to Clarke. "Yeah her name is Lexa, she's their leader." Hayley then remember the time when they tried to follow some of the grounders, and one was treated like royalty. She then realized, that girl was the commander, but she was offaly young. "Why are you meeting with her?" Hayley heart began to beat faster. "We need to work together to defeat a common enemy." She said before leading the room. Hayley signed and sat on the medical bed. Common Enemy? I thought the grounders were our enemy? She thought to herself.

Minutes later Clarke's mother entered the room. "Where's Clarke?" She asked. "Preparing to talk to the grounders." She told Abby. Her eyes widened before she started to run outside. A confused look appeared on Hayley's face before she followed Abby. She stopped beside Abby, her jaw dropped. Hayley began to look at what she was looking at and she saw the commander and lots of grounders. Oh no. Hayley began to breathe heavily.