Fourteen

Hayley woke up in Finn's bed, he probably moved to there when she fainted. She knew it had been a while since the sun was not beaming in through the strip of open tent.

She quickly through the blanket off her body and opening the tent. It was sunset everyone was doing their job, she made her way around camping looking for Finn or Clarke but neither showed. "Octavia!" She shouted to a friendly face. The brunette turned around walking towards Hayley. "Have you seen Clarke or Finn?" She asked.
Octavia looked at her and noticed she was in a rush. "Nope sorry." She said frowning.

Hayley quickly decided to check Clarke's tent. It was empty, she ran out still looking for them. "Abby!" She sighed running into Clarke's mom. "Have you seen Clarke?" She asked rushingly. "She's chatting with Finn inside." She pointed. She smiled lightly, before running into side.

"Clarke??" Hayley ran in saying, she looked around for a bit. "Aspen?" Clarke said walking over to her. "I was just about to check on you." She smiled and greeted with a hug. "I need to tell you something." She frowned as they continued to hug wiping a tear.

She noticed Finn walk up behind the two he put his finger to his lips signalling for her to shut her mouth. She stood their in front of Clarke silent. Clarke waiting for her to speak. "What is it? We don't have much time." Clarke said. "It can wait." Hayley sighed beginning to frown.

"Aspen." Clarke said. "You can tell me anything, I'll always be there for you." She added. Hayley made a sad-smile. Clarke lightly touched her face, making Finn slowly walk out of the room. Hayley looked into Clarke's blue eyes. They sparkled and in that moment Hayley felt like they were the only light in the world.

Clarke brought herself closer to Hayley. "I love you." She told Hayley. Hayley's eyes went wide, she had no idea Clarke felt the same way as she did, but before she could say it back, Jasper and Monty ran in. "Clarke! Commander is here!" Jasper said. Clarke turned around to face them. "Okay." She said.

She began to walk out but Hayley pulled her back, grabbing her wrist. "I love you too, Clarke." She said letting go of her wrist. They smiled in silence for a couple seconds til Monty shouted. "Clarke!" She turned around and walked out.

Hayley's smile turned into a frown. She knew she would have to tell them that it was her, even though she wanted to spend the rest of her life with Clarke, but she wouldn't be abled to live with herself if she let Finn die because of her, she had never been so scared and upset.