Ten

Hayley and Finn had made their way back to the camp. Octavia greeted them with a hug as they walked in. "Is Clarke here?" Hayley asked nervously. She shook her head making Hayley more nervous. "She'll come back soo-"

Before Finn could finish the gates were being opened. Clarke was being pulled in with grounders, she was being treated like one. Hayley's eyes began to water, she had been terrified about her but now she's back and okay. "That's my daughter!" Abby screamed running towards Clarke. Hayley tried to run towards Clarke also but was pulled back by Finn. She then realized she needed to give them a moment. But when they were done she quickly ran to her side. "I was so worried, me and Finn went looking." Hayley told her but she was very tired. "I think the grounders are on our side now." Clarke said faintly before being carried off by guards so she could get medical help. Hayley's eyes widened, Finn quickly came over to her. "What's wrong?" He asked but she didn't answer, she pulled him into her and Clarke's tent.

"We have bad news." Hayley paused for seconds. "Aspen, what is it?" He said anxiously. "Clarke found a way to work with the grounders." His mouth dropped imitatively after Hayley said grounders. He knew that they weren't gonna be happy once they found out about the village Hayley annihilated. "What are we gonna do?" He began to walk in a pattern back and forth. "Tell the truth." Hayley said
with a sigh. "They'll kill you." He began to worry for his friends safety. "Hopefully not."

Suddenly the tent opened, it scared Finn and Hayley, til they saw Raven's face. "What?" She noticed that scared look on their faces almost identical. Hayley thought quickly before telling Raven a lie. "I stole some medicine because my head was hurting, I don't want Abby to know." Hayley slowly began to leave after Raven said. "Oh. Can you help me with something Finn?"

When Hayley left the tent she noticed Octavia and quickly headed over to her. "Where are you heading?" Hayley asked with a smile on her face. "Collecting fish with Lincoln." She slowly made her eyes on Lincoln carrying bags for the fish. "Need a hand?" Hayley volunteered. "No you should probably stay here with Clarke." She said with a wink before leaving with Lincoln.

Hayley tried everything to get her mind off her killing and entire village. She regretted it more than anything and she knew that Clarke would be very mad at her, the whole camp would, this could wreck everything with the grounders. They aren't gonna want to join with people who just killed their people. But Hayley knew she was gonna do whatever it took to make the two teams join together, even if that meant risking her life. Hayley knew it would be totally worth it for her friends, and Clarke.