Seven

Hayley was in Clarke's arms when she finally woke up. "Clarke?" Hayley smiled at her. "Your awake." Clarke had tears all over her face. She wiped the tears off her face before hugging Hayley.

Octavia ran into the tent. "We need help, Clarke." She followed Octavia out. Hayley's mind was racing, she has a daughter and a husband. She felt horrible because she had fallen in love with someone else.

There was more commotion outside, shouting, and screaming. The noise really got to Hayley so she went out to investigate. She noticed new people were here, people Hayley had never seen or met before.

Clarke had her arms rapped around one of the people, Hayley thought it must be an mother or aunt. Clarke looked over to Hayley as she hugged her mom. "This is Hayley." She grabbed Hayley's hand bringing her into their conversation. "This is my mom." Hayley was correct about Clarke being related to this woman. "Nice to meet you." Clarke's mother said with a soft smile. Hayley smiled back with her easy cute smile.

Everyone gathered around as Clarke started her speech. She and Bellamy both had decided to move when the other sky people had landed, their were more materials and supplies than what was here, and most importantly more people.

After the little speech everyone grabbed their things and got ready to leave. Hayley made her way into Clarke's tent to grab clothes and other things she would want to bring with her. She noticed there was a ring on the floor, as she picked it up, a picture popped in her head, of her husband. She closed her eyes and tried to forget about it.

Suddenly Clarke had walked up behind Hayley scaring her. "Sorry, Aspen." She giggled noticing she had scared Hayley. Clarke noticed her holding the ring, she reach out for it and Hayley gave it to her. "When we first found you, you had this ring on. Is it special?" Hayley shook her head not knowing how to answer. She had no idea what the ring meant or what is was for but she felt like it had something to do with her 'husband'.

Clarke looked inside the ring which had a message in it. Til the end of time, it had written inside of it. Clarke questioned it. "Are you in a relationship?" Hayley shook her head still not knowing what to say. She could tell Clarke wanted an explanation for the ring by looking at her face. "It was my grandmother's passed down to me." She quickly told her not knowing if it had anything to do with her grandmother.

Clarke gave back the ring with a smile before leaving the tent. Hayley signed before putting the ring in her backpack and packing the rest of the supplies.

She made her way out of the tent. Everyone was ready and they were just about to leave when the same horn they heard days ago was heard at this very moment. "Move!" Somebody shouted. "To the drop ship!" Another shouted. Hayley was being shoved back and forth by the running crowd. She tilted her head up to see the killer mist. She felt someone's tight grip on her rist. When she looked to the direction they were pulling she realized it was Clarke trying to get her into the drop ship.

She could tell what she was trying to say threw the screaming and shouting but she followed her anyways, she didn't want to stay here and die. Everyone was forcing their way into the drop ship, it was like being at the mall on Black Friday, everyone is fighting to get to a certain area.

Most of the group got inside, but some were left out. There was not enough space and they needed to shut the drop ship. Tears rolled down Hayley's face as she heard the screams of innocent people dying from the unknown mist. She felt a hug from behind, she knew who it was before turning around, Clarke. "Don't worry, everything is gonna be okay." She tried to make Hayley feel safe and not scared but Hayley couldn't stop thinking about the people dying three feet away with a wall in-between them.