Twelve

Hayley could hear the commander from where she was standing. "Clarke, we need to talk." She stood there with her grounders around her. Hayley was positive it was about her killing an entire village. Clarke nodded and the began to walk to a more inclosed area. She was watched as they left.

Seconds after the commander and Clarke left, Finn came running to Hayley. "I think they found out." He whispered. She looked to him in fear, he could tell she was about to burst into tears. "Come on." He said taking her into his tent. He didn't like taking her into his tent because Raven started to get jealous and suspicious about them.

"Do you think they will kill me?" Hayley asked with tears dripping down her face. Finn tried to be positive and make her happy even if that meant lying. "No, I don't think they will kill you or find out it was you." He said hugging her tightly. "If it comes down to it, I have to say something. It can't be my fault this alliance isn't working." She knew what had to be done, she was just worried about how Clarke would react, probably hate her.

Suddenly Finn and Hayley heard foot steps, many of them. They both exited the tent and watch the grounders and the commander take their last steps out of their camp. Clarke quickly rushed over to them. "Come." She motion for them to follow.

Hayley was in a room with Octavia, Raven, Kane, Abby, Bellamy, Finn, and Clarke. No one knew why they were here just that it was important. "There grounders have some conditions to this alliance." Clarke began to say. "Someone in this camp murdered an entire village and if we don't hand them someone this alliance will not work." Clarke finished.

Hayley looked down at the floor she knew that she needed to tell Clarke it was her but before she could speak Finn motioned for her to not speak at all. So she shut her mouth and waited for the talk to end.

Hayley exited the room and Finn slowly followed behind. "I wouldn't let you tell them that it was you." Finn said following her into her tent. "Then what are we going to do?" Hayley sighed sitting down on her bed. "I don't know yet. Listen, Bellamy and Clarke are thinking of a plan, everyone's gonna be okay." He told her trying to make her feel better about the horrible situation they were in. "And what if that doesn't work?" She started to think negatively. "Then we will hand someone over, just not you." Finn knew it was wrong to give them an innocent person but Finn felt like Hayley was his younger sister and he needed to protect her, also because he knew Clarke loved Hayley and didn't want her to be hurt.

Suddenly the tent opened. "Clarke would like to see you, Aspen." Octavia said out of breathe like she had just ran a marathon. Hayley looked at Finn worried, he had the same look on his face.