Nine

Hayley had been laying in bed, the same bed as Clarke, til she was woke up by Clarke's mother. "Where's Clarke?" She demanded to know. "She was right next to me." Hayley looked around the tent for clues for where she had gone. Abby signed, she was very worried for her daughter. "Go to sleep, we'll have to find her once the sun rises." Hayley watched as Abby left. She could wait till sunrise for Clarke, she could be dead or dying by that time.

Hayley grabbed her backpack and filled it with supplies for her journey. As she was leaving her tent she noticed Finn, he immediately approached her. "Clarke's missing." He seemed very worried. "I know." Hayley said walking towards the exit. "Where are you going?" He asked following her. "To find her." She began to open the gate but he closed it. "Not alone, I'll come." Hayley rolled her eyes. "Fine." He opened the door and motioned for her to exit first.

The two left the camp looking for Clarke. They had been walking for about an hour when they finally saw life, fire to be exact. Hayley softly hit Finn's shoulder and pointed towards a camp. There were people at work, probably thirty people. "Come one!" Hayley grabbed his shirt pulling him towards the camp. "What are you doing!" He yelled in a whisper. "Getting answers!" Hayley ignored him and continued to walk. "Your going to get us killed!" He argued but continued to follow her.

Hayley held up her sniper aiming it at one of the larger grounders. "Your going to kill him?" Finn freaked out. "That's exactly what I'm doing." Hayley said before firing the first shot. The grounder looked around in fear but then went to help the hurt grounder. Hayley stepped out of the bushes holding her smaller gun. She was surprised at how good her shot was, she just took the guns Clarke kept under the bed in case of emergencies. "Where's Clarke!" Hayley demanded to know. The grounder continued to look around in fear. "Search this place." Hayley told Finn.

Hayley made the grounders go in the goat pen as Finn searched the camp top from bottom. "Anything?" Hayley asked Finn as he came out of one of the houses. "This." He held up one of Clarke's sweaters. "Where did you get this from!" Hayley shouted once again. "We found it." One of the grounders managed to speak. Hayley didn't believe them, they just made her angrier. She decided to take out her anger and shot everyone in the goat pen. She got a glimpse of Finn's shocked face before turning around and marching out of the camp.

Minutes later, she heard a twig snap, it was Finn. She still hadn't realized what she had done. "Do you know what you just did!" Finn freaked out. "You killed a whole village of grounders, they aren't gonna be happy when they hear about this!" Hayley's face dropped, she could barely hold in her tears, she didn't mean for her to kill several grounders, she was just very angry about Clarke being missing.

Hayley soon broke down into tears. "I'm s-so sorry-y" she managed to say as she cried. Finn hugged her, he knew that she wouldn't have done this if Clarke was here or if she had her emotions under control. "Let's keep this between me and you." Finn continued to hug her.