Low alcohol tolerence im editimg this MESSSSSS

How was Valentine's Day ? "Layla asks while getting her pencil case out on her desk.
It was fine. I replied while nodding my head.
"It was fine ? Just find ? Not even okay ? Kim is everything okay with you and Kai ? " Layla asks.

"Er yes, everything's fine. Why would you ask that ? " I ask raising my left eyebrow.
"No, I mean like.... You know umm.. Since Mingyu came you've been hanging out with him more than your boyfriend so like... never mind. "
She tries to explain and gives up halfway.
"How was your night ?" I say trying to not bring up what happened yesterday.

"It was good. We studied and shit." Layla says while smirking and sticking her tongue half way out and looks at me.

We both start laughing and the teacher hands out the papers.
"Okay class, you are now under examination conditions. No cheating, no looking at your neighbour back or front and no borrowing Erasers Mr. Kwon Soonyoung." The teacher says while as we all throw daggers to Hoshi.
"Okay if you need anything put your hand up and does anyone know where Bomi is ?"

no talking.
Begin." The teacher says.
Okay this is my last day of exams don't worry I can do this.
I write my name and open the paper. I read the first question.
"What is the equation used for finding the GDP Growth Rate?"
Okay I know this. Kai helped me with this yesterday it's um...
Current year GDP - last years GDP divided by last years GDP and times it by 100.
I'm so not focused......

~~Lunch time~~
I'm so confused on what's going on. I'm so guilty shall I tell Jongin.
I look at him and his arm is behind my back as always.
He looks so innocent and that smirk how could I cheat on him.
"Earth to Kim, are you okay ? D.O asks, waving his hand in front of my face.
"Er, yeah... I'm just worried about my Accounting exam later." I try to keep a short answer.
Kyungsoo raises his right eyebrow.

"Babe how was your Economics exam earlier." Kai asks while taking bite of my large cookie.

"Hey how come if me and Baekhyun take your cookie, you turn into the possessed girl from The Exorcist." Sehun says while Layla and Baekhyun agree with him.
Everyone starts laughing except me. I hate being compared to her she's scary af.

"Sehun, how am I supposed to sleep now ?" I asked while my voice breaks.
"Haha, did you forget ? We have a party today ? Or your throwing a party.. Remember ?" He says while lifting his eyebrows.
Shit I forgot about that. Everyone looks at me for confirmation.
"Yes, how could I forget." I say replying our conversation from last Sunday.
"I'll bring the alcohol." Baekhyun says while jumping out of his seat.

EVERYONE PARTY AT QUEEN BEES TODAY !" Baekhyun stands on the table so the whole school hears."
"Your lucky your house is big af Kim." Kai says.
Our table is noisy but all of a sudden it's quite.
I feel a cold aura on my right and I look at Kai. He has his cold face on. I look to the direction he is looking at and Mingyu is throwing daggers at him too.
"Jongin, is everything okay ?" I ask hoping for a reply.
"Kai, Miss Kim wants to see you with the rest of you guys too." A voice says from behind breaking the tables silence.

We all look to see a frustrated Park Jimin carrying his accounting book.
The three stand up and head to her office while Jimin sits down.
"Ji, are you okay ?" Layla and I ask trying to comfort him."

"Yeah, I just fucked up big time in my last exam." He says pissed off at the world.
"It's okay, you'll do great." Layla assures him.
He smiles at her and asked if we both studied. We both nod.
We're joined by Taehyung who also has an exam with us next.
"You ready for Accounting ?" Taehyung asks.
"Yeah, I'm more than ready !" I say in a confident tone.
Kai and the rest of the guys walk in the hall. Taehyung and Jimin are about to leave and we tell them about the party later.
Layla starts talking but I'm not really listening I'm just nodding my head.
I'm distracted by Mingyu who is just smirking at me.
Oh
My
God.