Lets Play A Game

It's been a month since Taehyung got locked up .....

A long month without threats and murders....

A long month of paranoia....

Another long month without her......

"Jongin, jongin ?" His sister waves her hand to get his attention but the younger boy was focused on something else.

She was surprised to see the younger male besides his bed on the ground staring in thin air.

"YAH KIM JONGIN !" She yells on the top of her lungs.

She startles the boy as he snaps out of his thought.

"Jungah, you scared me !" He says putting a hand on his chest.

"Are you okay ? I just wanted to check up on you, did you take your meds ?" She asks as he looks at his night stand.

"Jongin, you know what would happen if you don't take them, right ?" She says looking at her younger brother.

"Jungah ! Please I can't go back there ! I won't !" He says grabbing into his sisters robe.

"Take your bills and listen to what the doctor says." She says.

"You know I'd rather go back to school." He says as he picks up his school uniform.

The whole student body spread the news that the bad boy has arrived.

"OH EM GEE ! GUYS KIM JONGIN IS BACK !" The girls scream and squeal as the boy walks past them in the hall.

"Today's lesson is matrices  and it's all revi-"

"MINGYU WE NEED TO TALK!" Jongin bursts into the classroom.

He looks to his left and his ex is quick to defend.

"Jongin you've been missing for a month I think anything between you and Mingyu should end now." She says  clinging into Mingyu's arm.

"Kim Jongin principle Choi's office now !" The teacher shouts pointing to the door.

"It's over !" Jongin says

"It just began." He replies back smirking.

"What was that all about ?" Kimi says flicking her hair as the other girls imitate her.

The bell rings as the students back their stuff ready for their next class.

"Babe let's go out tonight." Kimi says stroking his right arm as a sign of flirtation.

"I can't I'm busy." He says not flinching.

"Your always busy !" She has a little tantrum.

"I know I'll make it up to you I promise." He says kissing her cheek and leaves immediately.

"How is it like ?" Haerim says as I pick up my school bag.

"What is?" Kimberly says confused.

"Dating Mingyu, I mean he isn't Jongin but he is something else." She says as the two girls leave the classroom.

"It's great he's there for me when I need him." Kim says putting a strand behind her ear.

"Cool, so can you to make it to Jongin's house tonight ?" She asks eagerly.

"Sure." Kim says agreeing as Haerim jumps up and down.

"Mingyu has to come with you." She says walking away happily.