Let The Games Begin

"How long do you think we're going to be here ?" Layla asks.

"I don't know but I hope our parents bail us out." Kimberly says blowing hair strands from her face.

"I hope Sehun's lawyer can get us out. He always knows a way." She says as Kimberly rolls her eyes.

"Lay, were being convicted of murder ! There's no way we're getting out no matter how good his fathers lawyer is !"

"Kim, who do you think would do this to us ?" She asks looking at me worried.

"Someone that has something against us." Kimberly says trying to think of people who she has pissed of in the past.

"Yah ! You think the girls are okay ?" Sehun asks as he strokes his hair.

"Yeah, I guess." Jongin says as he looks at his new clothes.

"Do you think .. nevermind." Sehun says laying down on the bed.

"Do I think what ? "The boy raises his eyebrow.

"I mean, we obviously didn't kill Jungkook we were all in the park and where was Jungkook ?" Sehun says with furrowed eyebrows.

"I'm not sure I think I saw him." Kai says scratching his head.

"Don't you think it's weird that Bomi's dead and Jungkook." Sehun says looking down.

"Yeah it's weird, do you know when your dad can get us out of here ?" Kai says looking at his orange jumpsuit.

"We've been here for a week I think we'll be out in no time." Sehun says confidently.

"Minhyuk did you get the video tape ? "

"Yes, I did. Do you think there having a good time." Minhyuk says as he smirks looking at the person.

"Shits about to get real. Do you know how long I've been locked up because of Kim Jongin ? I've been waiting for this." The boy says with a smirk.

"When can we kill him ?" Minhyuk asks laughing.

"Soon" the mysteries boy says.

"Are we going to kill her just like we planned ?" Mutters Minhyuk as the other boys gaze turns cold.

"Touch her I'll kill you." The mysterious male throws his cigarette as he walks off.

"Morning ladies you've made bail." The police officer says as he opens the jail cell to Kai and Sehun.

"We've made bail Jongin get up !"Sehun rushes past the security guards as they release them.

"Sehun !" Layla shouts as they both hug eachother.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah,I was so scared that we wouldn't make it out." Layla says resting her chin on Sehun's shoulder.

"Ew." The other boy mutters under his breathe.

"Jealous ?" Kim says staring at the boy amused.

"Nahh, I'm waiting for my hugs and kisses." He says smirking earning a giggle from Kim.

"You know, you should call your girlfriend so that she knows your safe." She says as the boy smirks in disbelief.

"Why should I when you kn-"

A crowd of security guards and police burst in cutting the two teens.

"Who did they just arrest ?" Sehun asks his lawyer.