Hide and Seek

"MINGYU, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE ?" Layla screams looking at the unconscious girl.

"Jongins going to go off he finds out !" She shouts eying Mingyu.

Mingyu looks at her dead in the eye and pushes her to the cracked wall.

"Listen you little slut, I'm not going to hurt her. This is... this is the only way to get him here." Mingyu says grabbing the girls jaw.

"What are you going to do to him." She asks as Mingyu stays silent, not breaking eye contact.

You could tell Layla was scared to death with tears forming in her eyes.

"Don't worry he won't feel a thing when I shoot him in the brain."

"His wedding is next week." She takes a deep breath struggling from the lack of oxygen as Mingyu starts choking her with his right hand.

"You know layla you didn't finish your dirty deeds." He let's go of her neck and turns her around facing the wall.

"Kimberly is really skilful but I wonder how you are. Are you willing to show it all of for daddy ?" Mingyu says spanking her butt as layla whimpers from the pain and disgust.

"Mingyu your a disgusting human being you know ?" Taehyung states punching Mingyu in the face.

"Where were you yesterday ?" He asks as Taehyung ignores.

"You okay ?" Taehyung asks helping Layla up.

"Yeah."

Layla tries to make an escape and heads to the cell that her friend is in.

"Hey." Layla asks shyly looking to the ground. She was in the other side of the room surrounded by bars.

Far in the distance of the large room, Kim had noticed a silhouette.

"Layla ?" She expresses in disbelieve as her eyebrows furrow.

"Layla help me ! Get me out of here !" Kimberly walks up to her friend holding onto the bars.

Layla doesn't reply but looks up from the ground to face her best friend.

"I'm sorry this is happening to you." Is all she says with a straight face.

"Layla tell me is Mingyu forcing you to do this ? Let me out ! I thought we were sisters." Kimberly expresses in the verge of tears.  She says trying to shake the bars.

"Shut up ! Mingyu will tie you up to the bed if your not quiet."

"Why are you like this ?" Kim asks trying to calm her nerves.

"Morning Princess." Mingyu says with a huge smile.

"Mingyu ! What are you doing ? Why am I here ?"

Mingyu gets up and walks up to the caged girl.

"Well, your boyfriend has done a crime in justice while I'm here to get my revenge and you are just the cherry on top . HAHA !" He says laughing.

She notices how different he looks. Black messy hair, bags under his redish brown eyes, and a smirk plastered on his face.

"Mingyu, are you insane ? Becau- "

"When They been locked me up for several years thinking I am are fine but everyone says otherwise, the thought of maybe I am crazy lingers in my mind." He says messy his hair and pulling up a chair.