Aftermath

It was lunch time and the stares and glares I'm getting from people.

I tried calling Jongin to explain but he wasn't picking up.

Did he find out ?

It was lunch time so I went to our table.

"Hey everyone." I waved with a smile on my face.

The table was silent and no reply.

I guess everyone got the memo.

I sat next to D.O which is at the end of the table.

"How could you ?" He says.

"I swear I didn't even knew this happened ! It's not my fault." I say quick to defend.

"And out of all people Sehun ? I know Jongin has secrets from you but-

We were cut of girls laughter "Mingyu your amazing have you been working out ?" A bunch of girls crowd him.

Finally is was home time today had to be the worst by far.

Layla was supposed to come over to my house but she has detention for slapping me earlier.

I roll my eyes and notice Sehun from afar, should I say something ?

I walk towards him and tap his shoulder.

"Oh hey Kimberley." He says looking around.

"Um what is going on ?" I say to him.

"Err, I want to ask you the same thing I remember you putting me to bed." He says.

"Did you talk to Layla ? And where is Jongin I've been looking everywhere for him." I say about to be in the verge of tears.

"Layla broke up with me and Jongin went home.

"Sehun I'm going to fix this ! " I say while jumping into my car.

"But how ?" He says.

I make my way to Jongin's house maybe he knows that the video was a hoax and some haters photoshopped our faces.

Okay maybe not, but teenage bullying is out of control and Photoshop is that hard to use.

I knock on the door and the housemaid opens.

"Hello, Is Jongin in ?" I ask politely.

"Yes in his room." She says.

"Thank you" I as I walk up the stairs I notice on my left is the living room where Jongin's father usually is reading papers.

I hope he isn't home.

I knock on Jongin's door.

"Go away." A deep voice replies.

I decided to walk in and find Jongin in his school uniform laying flat on his stomach holding a pillow to his face.

"Jongin ? " I walk closer.

"How could you ? I thought you love me Kimberley Westbrooke ! I thought you loved me !"

His voice was cracking and his eyes were red shot and tears running down his cheeks.

I started crying "Jong...in ... I -"

"Don't ever talk to me again !
YOUR DEAD TO ME !"

"Jongin please I can explain. "

I say he gets up and looks me in the eye. It's over.

That moment I felt my heart being torn out of my chest.

I was also on the verge of tears.

"I suggest you leave before my dad comes "

I was about to get into my car so I can cry more until the housemaid that opened the door earlier tapped my window.

She handed me a big ass galaxy bar and a boutique of roses.

" Mr. Kim Jr. threw these away when he got home. "

I take them and bow to her " Thank you"

I get into my car and drive home. Finally arrived I grabbed my bag, the chocolate bar and the flowers a card falls out.

Oh My God, Jongin went to school in such a good mood and I ruined by sleeping with his best friend.

I walk into my room opening the lights and lay in my bed.

I was about to open the card but I got a text.

I ignore the text and start reading.

~ To Kimi

I love you so much it's so hard to not think about you I'm thinking about you all the time. I don't care if our parents hate eachother I want you.

I remember the first day I saw you. Your sun-kissed skin glowing and your luscious jet black hair. Don't get me started with your eyes deep forest green.

Your funny kind sweet stubborn and very opinionated but that's what I love about you your so different from the other girls.

I love that your mixed with  black/Arab and whatever else your mixed with we both love eachother and that's what's important man I'll get you s new card tomorrow so I can write more.

From Jonginnie
Love you Babe x

~~

If you looked at me you could tell I was a complete mess.

I broke down crying holding my pillow tight. My weeps were stopped when my phone started beeping.

I checked my phone to find two messages.

~~
"I give Jimin and Taehyung props for drugging you guys that night but poor Jonginnie."

~
From today except your life to be a living hell. ~~~

What ? Drugged ? I'm going to kill them two.

{Next Day at School Lunch time}

I officially have no friends, even Sehun is avoiding me. I wonder if people are treating him like they are with me.

I find Jongin talking to Taehyung and Baekhyun.

"Hey." I walk up, Baekhyun gives me a dirty stare and Taehyung gives me a smirk.

"Jongin can we talk ?" I say, still ignoring me I pull him aside.

"Jongin can I sa-

"You think your really good don't you ? He asks while people start to gather round me and Jongin.

"You you wouldn't be shit if it wasn't for me ! Queen Be my ass, more like Queen Bitch..."
Jongin says and the insults keep coming.

"Oppa finish her ! " the girls were shouting. To be honest it looked like most of these girls where waiting for this exact moment.

Jongin gives me a cold stare and just when it couldn't get any worst.

"Oppa forget her, why don't you come over at 10 to mine ?" The schools biggest slut asks the schools bad boy.

"I'm delighted." Jongin responds with a smirk directed to me.

The girl wraps her arms around Jongin's neck and gives him a peck.

That there my heart broke into a million pieces.

Baekhyun came out of no where with a plate full of spaghetti bolanase.

"Hey Kimi look !" He throws the spaghetti and red paste all over my white shirt.

The whole school start laughing.

"Hey Noona, when's the next sex tape ?" Mingyu asks with a huge smirk and two girls clinging onto his arms.

That's it, I'm the schools slut. Tthe laughing stock

I felt a tug on my arm that took me out of the dinner hall.

"Are you okay ?"