Me or Him ?

Chapter 16

Kimi POV

How do I apologise to Layla ? I haven't really spoken to her since she slapped me in front of the whole school.

I mean should I of told her about me and Sehun ? We where 16 and before I knew she liked him.

I got out of bed and made my way to the balcony.

It's dark out, I looked at the time which ticked to 9:23 P.M. I didn't notice the time, I was literally drowning in my sorrows.

I close the door and hear a stone being thrown. I look back and notice Taehyung.

I slide the glass doors to see what he wants.

"Why aren't you answering my phone calls or text messages. " he says.

"What are you doing here my parents are home you know." I say trying for them not to hear.

"Open the front door please I have to tell you something." He says heading to the back door.

I open the kitchen door since its in the back of the house.

"What are you doing here ?" I say closing my room door.

" I just wanted to see if your okay, my cousin is quite tough on you back there." He says in a apologetic way.

"It's okay are you here for that ?" I say.

"You you don't have to be hard to get, you and Jongin aren't together so there's no need in pretending to not like me." He says with a big smile.

"Tae get your ass outta here !" I say joking.

He really knows how to make a bad situation into a good one.

Jongin never really liked the fact Taehyung and I are friends.

"I'm here to congratulate you from being Kim Jongin free."

"Seriously ? Remember when we started dating you sent your regards now your congratulating because we broke up ? " I say annoyed.

"Kim your boyfriend is bad news, he's done stuff ... Tell you what never mind." He says putting a hand through his hair licking his lips out of distress.

Do all Kim boys do this ?

"What do you mean by he's done stuff ?" I say lifting an eyebrow.

"Kim you need to stop defending him because you two are over !" Taehyung says in annoyance.

I've never seen this boy stress out, I know he doesn't want me and Jongin dating but why ?

His phone starts ringing, he looks at the caller ID.

"I gotta go." He leaves and within seconds he's gone.

I lay down on my bed, I honestly don't know what to do with my life.

Layla won't talk to me, my boyfriend hates me, Sehun, Baekhyun and now Taehyung disapprove of mine and Jongin's relationship.

Is Kim Jongin that bad ?

I'm on the verge of tears I can't live like this ! I need my best friend back.

I grab my keys and head to Layla's house hoping she'll forgive me.

I ring the door bell and Layla opens.

"Lay, can I come in ? I say.

"My mum has guests right now." She says with a straight face.