The runaway

Chapter 1

One night I got up after my dad went to bed, got dressed, grabbed the suitcase I pack while my dad was at work the day before, and slipped out of the house, it was still dark out.

I carried my suitcase down the drive way and down the street,going as fast and quietly as I could.I walked past houses,cars, and schools.I sat down on the side of the street, it still being dark.I hugged my black fur coat, and breathed slowly for a few minutes. Then I get up and walk some more.

I stopped and grabbed my headphones and ipod out of my suitcase.I walked for a few more hours silently singing to myself. The sun was starting to come up, and I didn't want to be seen so I walked into the woods out of view from the streets and walked till noon.My dad wouldn't be awake for a while, he came home drunk and passed out on the couch like every weekend. It was hot so I stripped my jacket and over shirt off,I walked back onto the street, apparently I had walked so far that I reached the airport, which we lived close to.I carry my suitcase in and purchase a ticket with some of the money I took from my dads bank account, we board the plane and a few minutes we're of to the one place he'll never be able to get me. Sweden. My mom took me there and bought me a pass port when I was little, she gave it to me before she died on Christmas, they couldn't cure her cancer in time, the day was supposed to be magical and instead of was hell, I'm just glad he doesn't have a passport.I fall asleep on the way there and when I woke up we where descending down to earth, to the place where I know I'm safe.I get off the plane, and grab my luggage.I leave the airport and search for a place to sleep, somewhere out of sight where I'll be safe from a kidnapper.