Hong Kong

We land at Kai Tak airport in Kowloon bay a few hours later.Yohio and I walk over to get our luggage and take a taxi to Guangdong which is our hotel. Once we check in we go upstairs to our room.

Yohio carries the suitcases and I walk on ahead,we go into our room and I stop in the door way and Yohio bumps into me.

"Whats wrong?" He asks, annoyed that he's dropped his phone in the process.He retrieves his phone from the floor and walks past me into the room and sets our bags on the bed. Then he looks back at me.

"Theres only one bed" I say and he turns to look at the bed, then at me.

"Oh" He said. " I'll sleep on the floor and you can sleep-"

"I don't mind sharing a bed" I say cutting him off.I wasnt going to let him sleep on the floor. After all he did pay for everything and has been helping me this whole time.He blushes and nods. We don't unpack our stuff because we won't be staying for long.

We order room service and Yohio get the d oor while I stay in the bed, out of sight. We eat and watch some tv, or should I say tried to. We couldn't understand what the people were saying so we turned the tv of and ate in silence.I took care of my trash and Yohio says he'd be right back. He leaves and comes back a few minutes later.

?

"I went to go see if there was a pool, which there is. You wanna go swimming?" He asks.

"Sure, let me put my bathing suit on" I say and grab my bag and go to the bathroom.

"I'll meet you down there" he says and I hear the door click shut.I change into a pink bikini with some white polka dots and grab a towel.I don't need sunscreen since its night time. I grab the key to the room and lock the door then head down the back and to the elevator.I leave the lobby and walk out to the pool.Yohio's sitting on the pools edge with his feet hanging in the water.We're alone.I open the gate and let it close behind me causing him to look up.He smiles and gets up. He puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.I wrap my arms around his neck and look up at him. He gives me a warm smile before bending down to whisper in my ear.Then he picks me up and throws me in the pool.

"Really!" I say as I come up for air.He jumps in causing a huge splash and laughs. The pool has lights in the floor.He comes and wraps his arms around my waist again and I playfully slapped his chest.He laughs and splashes me with water.I laugh and jump, wrapping my legs around his waist.He lifts me up so that my face us inches from his, our noses touching.

"Guess what" he whispers.I melt at the sound of his voice, and at the warm smile have gives me.

"Hm?" He leans in like he's going to kiss me, our lips lightly brush together when he goes under water, pulling me under with him. We come back up and laugh. I look up at the full moon over head and he does as well.

"Its beautiful" I say in a small voice.

"Like you" He says,brushing the hair away from my face.I smile and he leans in again but this time I'm hesitant.I lean in to and we're about to kiss when one of the house keepers comes out and tells us the pools now closed.

We get out and go back upstairs.I change into some shorts and a tanktop and Yohio gets in some pajama pants and a shirt.We climb into bed and I rest my head on his chest.