Conversation.

"Oh and my names Tom" the man said, looking past his son at me I smiled and looked at his son waiting for him to say his name but he blushed and looked at the floor.

" I'm Katelan" I say glancing at the son.I saw a small smile spread across his perfect lips.

The waiter came to welcome the and take their order. My phone went off and I checked my text,I heard the door open and I finished texting before looking up to see who walked in. There were to guys, both with black jackets on, one had a beanie,the other had his hair slicked back. One looked at me and the other nodded, they headed over and sat right next to me, pushing up on me a little.

"Hey girl" the one with the beanie said to me.I looked at him and looked away quickly not saying anything.

The one with his hair slicked back said " hey baby why dont you come home with us tonight?" He got up and walked around so he was standing behind me.

" Your not scared are you?" He whispered and laughed as he pulled away.

I glared at him not saying anything.Beanie grabbed my arm and one of the men from a booth a few feet away got up and came over

" There a problem here?" The man asked. The two guys rolled they're eyes and left,I glanced at the man and he nodes,I nod back.

Tom nudges his son again and this time he says " oh sorry, we have to go. And my names Yohio btw" he blushes a they get up.I smile at them and they leave,a few minutes later I leave hoping to make it back to the cemetery ok.