The surprise

I get up early and hurried over to the little cd shop.Mr Wang, the owner of the shop hired me when I told him I didn't have a job. I'm now working on a new place to live. Mr Wang has a cousin who owns a few apartments and he told Mr if I can make 200 dollars that I can stay there and not have to pay rent. It may be a small apartment, but it's better than the cemetery. At least now I'll have a bed.

"Hi Mr Wang" I say in a cheerful voice as I enter the shop. He embraced me in a hug then said "I have some things I've got to do, mind watching there shop while I'm gone?" He pulled back and looked at me.

"Sure." I reply, glad to have the shop to myself. He smiles before holding a finger up at me as he goes into the back room. He comes back and hands me a video camera.I look at him with wide eyes and say "wh..." he cuts me of and says

" We all need to get somewhere in life. You have a beautiful voice, share it with the world." He smiles, waves and before I can say anything he's gone, out the door and into the cold morning air.I smile and open shop. I go to the back of the shop where the piano is and set up the camera. Before I begin I hear the front door open and I go to help the customer.I get to the front and stop. A smile grows on my face as soon as I see him.Yohio.