How he knew

I heard a knock on the door and I let Matthew in.As soon as Yohio.saw Matthew he got up walked past him, out the door and to the elevator.

"Dont mind him" I say rolling my eyes and shutting the door.I sat on my bed and he sat at the foot of my bed facing me.

"So do you like it?" He said gently taking the hand that hand the bracelet.

"Yeah, its beautiful I love it" I say and give him a warm smile.He smiled back and got up and sat next to me, taking my hand again.

"Yeah,I thought you'd like it" he said in a soft voice.

"How'd you know I liked Alice in Wonderland though?" I said glance at the bracelet, then at him.

"Do you remember when we met?" He says,and I gave him a weird look.

"Well yeah, it was only a few days ago,why?" I say, wondering what he's getting at here.

"What we're you wearing, do you remember?"

*flash back*  

I woke up and turned on the tv.I tried to turn the channel to 4 but all I got was static.I got up slowly and walked in front if the tv,crossing my arms and stared at the blank screen.

"You need to pay for the channels" Yohio said,looking up from his phone.

"What more do they want we're already paying for the room!" I say yelling and going to the bathroom.I put on a white v neck, and some booty shorts and put on my brown heel boots with the fuzz around the rim of the top of them. They had two strings attached with brown balls of fur hanging down. As I left the bathroom I grabbed my phone if the counter and walked over to my bed.I Slipped on my huge Alice in Wonderland sweater and left the room.

*back to present*

"Oh yeah,I remember, but I'm surprised you took notice in my sweater" I say and give out a small laugh.He smiles and nods.We sit there hand in hand watching tv.

He turns in to channel 4 and my heart stops.I hold my breath and close my eyes.He pokes my arm and I have no choice but to look at him.

"What's wrong?" He says looking at me.I look at the screen. Its not on the news. It's on channel 14.

"Nothing" I say giving him a small smile.

14...not 4..14...relax I think to myself.I even out my breathing so he wouldn't notice how fast I actually was breathing.After a while his dad knocks in the door and he leaves.I sit back down on the bed and think about what would have happened if he found out.