The date

I put on a blue dress and curled my hair.I turned up my phones volume and sang along to Pandora while I did my makeup.Yohio is outside on his bed.I told him I was going out and he just went quiet, like when I first met him.

I put on my hoop earrings and leave the bathroom.I slipped on my black leggings and then my black flats.I puts some perfume on and some soft light pink lip gloss.Yohio still hasn't looked at me since I left the bathroomand I wondered if he was just upset with me or what.I stand at the foot of his bed.

"You shouldn't be mad you know. It's not like its my fault he asked me out tonight and I kinda owe him for helping me out" I say.

"I'm not" he says looking up at me. "I just have nothing to do tonight" he says and smiles.

" I'm actually happy for you" I hear a knock on the door and nod at Yohio before opening the door to see Matthew standing there with a black jacket,a red shirt and some blue jeans.I smile at him and he takes my hand as we head down to the lobby.We get in a cab and drive to the Eiffel Tower.I look at him and he smiles before pointing to a building. We walk in and turn the corner and I hesitate but get into a elevator.We step in and I close my eyes and squeeze his hand. Matthew gives out a small laugh and I hear the door open. We walk out onto a platform.I look around as he leads me to a table. We're still outside.I sit down and look at the other people that are here with us.I glance down and see the cement and people walking under us.I jump out of my seat and Matthew takes my hands and says

" Its ok, it's a glass floor your supposed to see the people" I look at him and he gives me a small smile.

" Where are we?" I whisper.

" I'll show you" he says and leads me over to a glass wall that doesn't reach the roof.My heart skips a beat.The view was beautiful.I could see all of France.I could see a park and buildings and a pond and people walking and chatting and just being happy.I look at him and smile.

"Where are we?" I ask again not in a scared way but more of a amazed one.He puts his arm around my shoulder and says

" We are in the middle of the eiffel tower"

I look at him and looks back at me.I put my head on his shoulder and we enjoy the view for a moment.He takes me back to our table and we eat.We climb back in our taxi and head to the hotel.We get out and walk past some pretty blue flowers.He picks one and gently puts it behind me ear.I smile at him and he takes my hand and we go upstairs to our rooms.I stop at my door and smile at him.

"I had fun" he says giving me a cute smile.

"Me too" I say.

" Well maybe I'll see you around,ooh wait. You never told me your name"

"Katelan" I say and lean against my door.

" That's beautiful, well Katelan I'll see you around" he touches the flower one more time then goes over to his room.I blush slightly and go inside.I sit on my bed and Yohio says

"So how'd it go?"

"Fine" I reply and go to the bathroom and gently take the flower out of my hair and set it on the counter.