Make a wish.

I barely got the chance to shut the door before he pushes against me,softly kissing me.I put my arms around his neck pulling him in closer, the kiss becoming more rough.He wraps his arms around my waist.We break the kiss off after about a minute.He leans on me and I lean against the door.

"What are you doing here?" I say between gasps of air.He pushes the hair of of my eyes and kisses me softly at first but it grows into another passionate kiss.After we catch our breath again he says

"I live here, In some apartments across town.I needed to see you again, and when I recognised your address I wanted to surprise you" he says giving me a small smile.

"Oh, so your staying in Sweden then?" I ask in disbelief.

He nods and pulls me in closer.

"Wait, the apartments, is there a middle school across the street?"

"Yeah,why?" He asks,running his hand through my hair.

"I go to school there" I say and smile. He gives me a sweet smile and says

"I'm starting on Monday"

I can't help but smile at that.Its starting to get dark out. His phone goes off and says he has to leave.I am a little sad about it but nod.Before he gets the chance,I lean in and kiss him, savoring the kiss.He kisses me back and says he'd see me at school.I watch him walk down the drive way and approach his cab.He opens the door and turns back to look at me.He smiles before getting in and they drive away.I stand there a minute listening.I take a breath of fresh air.The cold air around me, taking the warmth I just felt away.I walk out and sit on the curb, watching cars go by.I go and sit in the grass sitting up straight again a tree trunk.I look up at the stars,there are so many.I see a few twinkle and I smile to myself.I looked over at the beautiful full blue moon.I see something move in the sky out of the corner of my eye and drag my attention to it.A shooting star. Your supposed to make a wish.

I have everything I've ever wanted...I think to myself.I watch the shooting star until it disappears from my sight.