The Stars

Yohio seemed more distant today then before. I'm a little worried but I don't want to pester him about it.I stared straight ahead at the black tv screen.I occasionally will look over at him but he just keeps typing on his laptop and wont look up at me.I sigh and roll my eyes.I got up and put on a v neck black shirt,black skinny jeans and some makeup.I did my hair and put the flower Matthew picked in my hair, it was 6 bucks to take it to a shop to make it into a clip but it was worth it.I put my phone in my pocket as well as my wallet.I plugged my headphones into my phone and slipped them on my head.I started my long walk down the stairs,singing.

Its getting late

I'm making my way over to my favorite place

.......do you know what to start it.... your hands around my waist.....I wanna take you away lets escape into the music dj let it play...

I stepped down the last step with a clink.I walked through the lobby singing.I looked down at my chipped black nail polish and sighed.I walked out into the sidewalk and walked any random way.I woke up before most people, And the stars were still out.I walked and stared up at them and continued walking.

Sometimes I think if I wake up early enough before everyone I can get one idea from the universe before people wake up and claim them all. After a hour or so the sun came up and I went back to my hotel.I was to lazy to walk up the stairs so I got on the elevator, clicked the floor number and closed my eyes tight, holding the railing.I walked down the hall to my room.I passed Matthew and his dad.I smiled at them and they smiled as they passed me.I went in the room letting the door slam shut after me.

"I need to tell you something" Yohio said looking down at the floor with his hands rested on his lap. He looked up at me and motioned for me to sit next to him.I plopped down next to him and he clicked play on the news which aired last night. We recorded it and went to bed because we were to tired to watch it right then.

"Breaking news:We haven't had any new reports of sightings for Mrs.Peterson and we're not positive she's alive anymore"

I rolled my eyes and rested my head on my hand.I start picking at my nails ignoring the tv.

"It was also reported that her father has checked out of the hospital"

I looked up slightly.

"Forever" The reporter added.

I slammed my hand down on my leg and stared at the tv in disbelief.

"Since her father and mother are both dead we're calling if the search for the missing girl"

Yohio clicked the pause button on the remote and looked at me.

"They're calling it off!!!" I yelled in frustration.I threw the pillow at the lamp shade, knocking it off and breaking it. Yohio looked at me wide eyed now.

"THEY CAN'T JUST CALL IT OFF CAUSE MY PARENTS DIED!" I yell punching the wall over and over again.Yohio got up and pulled me into his arms.

"Does that mean we have to go back to Sweden now?" I look up at him, me clenching his shirt, tears rolling down my face.He nods and says

"We'll leave in a day tomorrow.Pack your stuff ok, well later.we'll leave tomorrow afternoon so you can pack tomorrow morning" he says pulling me over to the bed.I lay on top of him, his arms around my waist.I bury my face into his chest, clenching my fist trying to stop the tears.