Chapter One-King of The Creeps

"Katelyn~Sama! Me and Aphmau Senpai are heading out! Remember to shovel the snow!" I sat in my closet thinking about everything with Travis. First,I kissed him.
Second,he picked Lucinda over me
I sigh.I should just be happy I'm not with a creep like him. Why can't my 1D  poster be real? Then at least then I will have my true lo-UGH what am I saying. Kawaii~Chan really has been rubbing off on me with her Reese~ Senpai and shipping talk. I put on some warm clothes and head outside to shovel the snow.
----------------20 Minutes Later----------
Travis's Point Of View
       I look out the window to see Katelyn shoveling the snow. Even if I'm with Lucinda you can never stop a perfect guy like me to check out some sweet honies! Maybe I should talk to her I'm bored anyway.
Katelyn's Point of View
Does he not know I can see him staring at me.What a creep. I keep shoveling. WHY IS THERE SO MUCH SNOW!!!
Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau owe me for this. As I keep shoveling I hear a voice behind me. "How's it goin Katelyn ba-"
Immediately I turned around and punched that person in the face to see Travis. "Oh great the king of all Creeps is here." I said getting ready to go back inside. "Are you just jelly you can't have this?!" he said smirking I scoff going back inside my house. It's starting to snow harder anyway. "Goodbye Travis,I don't have time for this." I opened the door inside only for Travis to follow me inside and at the perfect angle knock into the house and let the snow fall to block the door exit. Great..."Well at least your lucky your with the king of-" I punch him and finishes his sentence "Creeps" I sigh.This will be a long night...