Chapter 12: Guilt

Sorry For the delay of the chapter. Today was my last day of school so it'll be easy to make more now that summer hit. Thanks again for 10k :D

Katelyn's Point of View

        "We are here today to respect the soul of Lucinda Gaurdian (Don't know last name :p)." I can't believe Lucinda letf me with the memories of the other Katelyn being here...I can't believe she died...

    "We will all miss Lucinda dearly..." I see her mother and father in the crowd crying and I spot Travis...he's sitting there pale...This is completely my fault...I can't think Travis would even want to look at me...
|After The Funeral|

I can't stay here no longer not after Lucinda dying for me... I heard Alita tell Travis everything...I'm gonna go far away somewhere I don't even know...Katelyn this Ins't like you... I guess Travis has softened me up...

     I pack my stuff and gather pictures of everyone but Travis. It would pain me too much. I leave a note on the counter and go on the bus. Time to get going.

Travis's Point of View

"Travis~Kun the funereal was really sad wasn't it? It felt so dark and gloomy..." Me and Kawaii~Chan were walking together to our homes since we live close to each other

     I still can't believe this all happened...We went inside her house to see a note on the kitchen counter.

Dear Aphmau,Kawaii~Chan,Vlyad,Travis, and others reading this (So I guess the fanfic readers),

I won't be returning to MyStreet for a while. There straight forward none of this sadness build up crap. I can't take Lucinda's death being my fault and I can't take all of this crap being on the table at once. I feel so bad the night after all of this I thought of sucide since Lucinda wouldn't have to be alone anymore but I thought Lucinda died to save me.

       You might not understand how I feel. Travis this part of the note is for you. You must hate me. I'm the main reason the person you loved died. Please leave me alone I don't want to hurt you anymore by my presence.

    Now my note is over. If you want to know where I went and see my face for the last time fine. I'll be at Cratftia Airport till midnight. Goodbye.

        Small tears are on the letter. There not only Katelyn's. "Travis~Kun what sho-TRAVIS KUN?!" I must get her back she's what reminds me of Lucinda.

   Over this perverted act I have and everything I still love Katelyn and she most likely doesn't love me through this all. Till Midnight... It's 8:00 and that place is 3hours away and it'll be a huge crowd but I'll have to try to get there.

Narrators Point of View

     It was 11:50 Travis was running to Katelyn's plane. When he got there he spotted her with Jeffory and on the plane. Crap am I too late...Did Jeffery take Katelyn from me...? He thought dashing off to Cinderella as the note is his slipper.

                 "KATELYN" He screamed as the Katelyn looked towards the window to spot Travis. She has a small smile. At least I know you don't dislike me..."Is that Travis?" Jeffory looked towards the window. "Aunty Katelyn are you taking us with him?" Abby was annoyed.

      "KATELYN PLEASE GET OFF THE PLANS AND COME BACK TO MYSTREET. WE ALL WILL MISS YOU..." Travis had tears on his face. Tears that made Katelyn realize Travis didn't only just be a pervert to her but he cared about her. "Jeffory I'm getting off."

     Jeffory held Katelyn down. "Katelyn surely you couldn't after we payed for this and every thing!" The plane  started to take off. "JEFFORY LET ME GO!" Katelyn wouldn't his Jeffory since they were such good friends but right now she felt like it.

      "TRAVIS!!!" The plane took off as Katelyn cried. "K...katelyn...."