Chapter 7: New Neighbors

Characters made by heartlands_cowgril
11CuriousCat11
KatelymMCD
FanFictionAngel 
And I'm gonna use the other Oc's but not in this chapter.

Travis's Point of View

         "Travis is this considered...A date?" My face is so red. A DATE! "Ummmmmmmmmm Oh look over there a moving truck!" Saved by the Truck. "Ok... Let's go over there."

     We walked over to the truck to see 4 people standing there. "So you live in 251 and we live in 252? A girl with green hair said jumping up and down excited. She's pretty cute but not my type. "No we live in Hawaii where a volcano is erupting." A girl with long dark hair and combat boots said. "Oh come on Alex Forest is just excited!" "Shut up B...Baka!" The guy she was talking to was handsome but not as handsome as me!
     "Ahhh and we should look nice in front of our new neighbors! Hello Gogerous I'm Angel" I could see Katelyn blushing a bit but HOW?! "K...Katelyn and that's all I'll tell you!" She sounded flustered "Nice name! Your probably a lil tsundere like Alex!" He smirked as Katelyn laughed "Don't think I fall for people that easily" She smirked back at him.
      "Um Guys did you COMPLETELY FORFET ABOUT ME!" She punched Angel's shoulder brutally. That had to hurt. "OWWWW!!!! Root your so mean to me!" She smirked. "Hey did we forget that guy next to Katelyn?" Forest said. "Oh that's Travis" Alex said but HOW DOES SHE KNOW MY NAME? "If your wondering I'm friends with Zane so I know your peverted act!" She glares at me coldly.
So is today make Travis feel bad day ;-;. "Well Travis we should help them move  in it's the least we can do since Angel looks hurt badly..." Katelyn looks over to me as I look to her. She turns away with a red face. Is she blushing? "Thanks! Now Katelyn can replace me." Alex left dragging angel with her. I can't believe she let us unpack her stuff while she goes somewhere else! "Let's start!" Katelyn smirks at me and I smirk back.
Thank you for reading ^-^ I hope you enjoyed!