Chapter 14: Time Skip

So remember that authors note? This is 5 years later :3

Katelyn's Point of View
"Finally we can get back to MyStreet!" I looked over to Abby. She was silent. "Don't worry when your dad is back they'll call me!" I smile at Abby. "But Aunt Katelyn at school these girls would bully me and....they said he would die and there was nothing I can do..."

   I'm shocked we've lived here for 5 years and I've never knew this. "Why didn't you tell me? Well at least were moving back so it'll be fine!" I hugged her. We went on the plane and Abby and tried to call Travis. No awnser tough.

I talked to Travis a lot more in video chat since I felt a bit lonely. I didn't want to be lectured by anyone and Travis knew what happened. We both planned on surprising everyone since I was coming back.

We both fell asleep and woke up to the pilot shaking us. "Your the last ones out." We got up and grabbed our bags and took forever to do the classic airplane stuff.

I can't wait to see everyone again. Abby smiles at me. She can't wait either.

Travis's Point of View

Katelyn comes back today! I've got more tricks up my sleeves she'll be falling for me like before she letf! I drive to the airport and see Katelyn and Abby waiting for me.

I run over to them. "Hey Katelyn!" I plan on acting nice to Katelyn since she just came back and I don't want to be a pest...until tomorrow of course. Sigh...Travis how do you do it?

"Travis! It's good to see you up close its been so long!" I hugged him. He was warm and comfy. I wanted to stay in this hug forever. "Aunt Katelyn." Abby glared at me. She must not like the idea of me and Travis still heh. I break away from the hug. "Are you still in your flirtatious ways?" I smirk. "Of course my vision of beauty" he winks.

I scoff. "You used that trick on Aphmau she told me and that's cheesy" Abby and me high fived. "You looks like you've caught me." We go to Travis's car and drive to Aphmau's house. Kawaii~Chan moved out with Alita and her friend Rose so Aaron and Aphmau live together.

Gosh I wish me and Travis were them. I won't deny I like Travis anymore id rather get the obstacles off my track. Travis knocks as me and Abby hide. "Oh hey Travis!" Aphmau smiles and opens the door. We sneak in and hide behind the couch.

3....

2....

1....! "BOO!!!!!!!" We scream as Aphmau screamed of fright. We laughed as Aphmau laughed with us. "Katelyn Abhy your back after so long!!!" Aphmau hugged us. "I missed you so much Katelyn I was scared when you left with just a note. "#Katemau Confirmed." I heard Travis whisper. I'm gonna spare him no mercy.

"HIYAHHHHHHH!!!!!" I punch Travis in the face making him fall back. "Not....my face...your beauty will be everlasting...." Gosh I wonder why I like him sometimes. "And the winner is Katelyn!" I whistle the super smash bros theme song while doing the a pose for Lucina.

"Um where's Jeffory?" Aphmau asked. "Oh um... He's in the military now." I try to sound normal but my voice is a bit shaky. "Um how about we play Super Smash Bros.?"

I'm so happy Aphmau changed the topic. "Sure but be prepared to lose!" I yell. I'm pretty good and I play mostly as Lucina. "Are you forgetting Mwah?" Travis normally plays as Robin since he thinks he looks fabulous. "Heh heh heh. Be prepared to lose!" Aphmau would play as Paulentina but I don't know why. "I'm up for it" Aaron says.

Aaron plays mystery most of the time. We grab our controllers and start. Aaron was randomized as Dark Pit (My main charter in smash .0.) and kept on spamming his letf/right B attack! "Stop Spamming this attack!" I use my shield and then use my b attack to flinch him and get away. This is starting to be a good match.

------------3 hours of smash later--------

We played tons of matches until our hands hurt. I won 5 matches and Aaron won 4 since sometimes he got terrible charters and Travis got 5 and Aphmau got 5. "Hmm... Should we settle this with who wins the next match?" I say smirking. "Of course" Aphmau awnsers "Took the words out my mouth!" Travis had a grin on his face. I pressed start......But another player joined. "I'm playing too!" Abby said. "I'll pick Kirby!" She's never played before but oh well.

-——-—----------3 minutes later---------

"And the winner is.....KIRBY!!!!" Me Aphmau and Travis were in shock. We didn't go easy on her either! "Yay! I won on my first try! I'm gonna study for my math class now!" Abby got her bag and went to Aphmau's dinning room. "Well like old times I guess playing smash together!" I smiled at Aphmau. "Yep!"