Chapter 17:

You all can stab me from lack of updates. As many times as you want ;w; I'm so sorry

Katelyn's Point of View

            Gahhh my face is so red what do I do when he's so close to me?!! I'm too flustered to think of any solution!!! "There's no were to run now!" I feel our lips connect and It feels like the day I kissed him. It makes me realize....I've desired Travis all along.
-----------------50 minute skip-----------
"Auntie Katelyn its time to leave! Aphmau is packing all the party stuff now!" "I'll be out soon!" How will I respond to the kiss?

After we disconnected I just ran away from my problems! KATELYN YOUR BECOMING SOTF UGH! I need to calm down maybe some 1D songs will help...who am I kidding zanepai left the group...

"Auntie Katelyn I'm getting tired! I'm ready to head home!"
I should get Abby to our new apartment. "I'm coming!I'm coming!" I get out my phone and call a taxi.
--------------------30 minute skip---------

Abby lays her head on my lap. It feels nice caring for her but I know I'm not her true mom. I wonder sometimes if Jeffory is watching us hoping we're ok as we hope he is too.

"5 dollars please." "I'm so sorry- ah sorry you frightened me." Embarrassed I pay and get out shaking Abby telling her to wake up. "5 more minutes Katelyn..."

Did she just call me...? "ABBY YOU DONT CALL ME BY MY FIRST NAME ONLY!" UGH! Disappointed I grab her arm and drag her to the apartment.

"My arms hurt Auntie Katelyn Sorry!" I sigh. "It's down be careful with your words. You didn't call you teacher by there first name. Let's just get inside." I grab my keys and open the door.

"Hiya Katelyn~" HOW DID HE GET IN MY HOUSE??!! "TRAVISSSS" In anger I punch him. "At least your didn't get the best part hurt!" He smirks. Could he stop making me blush for one second?!!!

                         "Auntie Katelyn I'm going to bed you deal with this!" "Good Night and how did you get in?" Travis picks up some keys from the ground. "You left them at the party!" I must have left Abby's keys there since I have mine here.

           "How did you think conning in uninvited was ok!" "I don't know lol" This is the guy im in love with folks. I face palm not understanding why he's such an idiot.

              "I'm joking jeez. I wanted to ask with we could go out tomorrow since you just came back." He then smirks. "Or we could go on a date~"

            Ye-NO KATELYN NO! You just got back and you have to take care of Abby! A causal friend hangout it good enough! "I'll take option one thank you very much." "Still playing hard to get huh?"

    "Very can you leave so I can put Abby to sleep knowing she's not around a pervert?" "Point taken Cya tomorrow I'll text you the details~" he scurried off as I can't wait till the next day.