Chapter 6: Dimensions?!

Travis's Point of View

"Wh...what?" I'm so confused. In books of Legends and Tales Guard Keepers are people who make sure different dimensions stay balanced...But that's fake right? "Ever wondered why I have magic? This is the reason why." "But Kawaii~Chan-" "Ins't a witch and a rare thing to be alive." She stared at me with eyes of truth. "Travis I take care of 3 dimensions out of the 6 here today." Wait there's 6 dimensions?"

I can't believe what I'm hearing..."But I need a favor from you. It's about Katelyn. Her mind is switched from one of the other Katelyn dimensions." Wait so there's DOUBLE KATELYNS?! I feel bad that soon they'll both be fighting over me...But there's enough Travis for everyone!

NO! I need to get back on subject. " I want you to go around the neighborhood and hangout with Katelyn. She might gain some memory of you." I look outside. I was too busy to see the snow has melted and it's getting pretty close to New Years too."Ok I'll go get Katelyn now." "I'll tell you more when you come back!" I run out the door. I hope she comes back...
Katelyn's Point of View

You EVIL Phone! Making people look at you all the time and use you all the time. You'll probably take over the world! Lucinda told me your used to call people rich is most likely to death! Time to take a load of my f-"Katelyn wanna head out?" I heard Tre-I mean Travis behind me. "Sure I guess but no funny moves like when you tried to make me wear that 'Japanese school girl uniform'" I can't believe he did that while we were talking yesterday -_- Pervert. "Ok ok fine! Instead of Cosplay put on this shirt and jeans Lucinda told me to give you." The shirt was black with a white heart on it and black jeans were with it. "I'll be quick!" Is this considered a D...date? Of course not! He's a Baka anyway why would I like him! Even if he's free...(Lucinda didn't tell Katelyn about dating Travis yet)

HOI Temmie here. Temmie Replace Auther ~ Senpai. Don't forget to meet meh friend Bob!
----Now back to The real Author---
I'm putting the Oc's in the next chapters so this one wouldn't be super long :3 But if you want a long chapter tell me! Thanks for the Oc's! I'm gonna write that I'm closing it but later I might do it again. I hope you Enjoyed!
-Author~Senpai