Chapter 3

It was morning and you woke up due to the alarm on your phone, Baekhyun also wake up when you was stretching your arms and he hugged your little waist and you was shock so you jumped a little. He smiled and he kiss your soft cheeks and you blushed.

Today, the school started and you wore your school uniform with your hair tied into a side braid and Baekhyun as usual he wore his uniform and his shoes and he dry his hair with the hairdryer. He took his bag and yours, you walked out hand in hand with him.

Today, your a little happy cause there is nobody to pull your hair and ruin your hair tie and calling you Bitch. You ate breakfast with Baekhyun and you wore your shoes.

"Baekkie! I need to go now, I can't go with you cause the fans will be wild and the news is all over." You said and he quickly hug you preventing you to leave. "Don't go! I'll miss you! Even though, we can meet in class but your not my seatmate." He cried and you just laugh and took his hands and gave him a peck on the lips. "I'll see you at class!" You bid him goodbye and walk out his apartment.

<<Skip to school>>

You arrived school early and you saw Baekhyun walking with his members and you wave at them. You smiled and walk to class, you sat on your seat and talk to your seatmate, Park Yuna. Actually, you're pretty close with her like a best friend but you don't share your secrets with her.

"Yuna-ah! I miss you. When did you get back from your vacations?" You said and hug her. "I miss you too, I got back last Friday." She said and smile. Then, the bell rings and everyone rushed into the classroom and it was full of students.

The first lesson was Maths, it was pretty fun since, you known maths and the topic was 'Percentage and Perimeter&Area'. You suddenly felt someone kicking your legs, and that someone was Baekhyun. His seat is just behind you so, he can easily kick you with his leg.

You looked at him and he winked and smirked, and mouthed "Im bored!". You just pout and turn back to see the board. After 2 hours of studying the, the bell rings. For recess

<<Recess time~>>

You took your food and went to find the seat but all of them were taken, so Chanyeol call you to seat with the members. You just followed and you sat in the middle between Baekhyun and Suho. You ate your food while other members just chatted. "Noona! You want my bubble tea? I have two actually." Sehun said while shoving his bubble, "yah! Sehunnie! You should've given me those. You know that I love also." Luhan shouted showing his girly faces and Sehun just giggle.

"Yah,ya! Stop flirting with my girl~" Baekhyun said and pushed Suho, Suho ignore him and talked with you. "Suho Hyung! You're ignoring me?" He said again and Suho just laugh. "Relax! Just telling her funny stories about us." Suho said and Kris just make his cold face.

Other members just laughed and Kris act Coldly at them and glared. "Kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said and he laughed loudly. Recess was over and you have to get in class.
The lesson continued till the end of the day, the bell rings through the halls. All the students rushed outside the class and walk home.

You took your bag and prepared to leave, you saw some girls flirting with Baekhyun which makes you feel jealous and you just rolled your eyes and walk out the school, the EXO members just walk behind you. Then, by mistake you took the wrong way which is going to the old man's house. You just turn your way and walk to Baekhyun's apartment building.