Chapter 8

You woke up as usual, do your morning routine and today, you decide to go jogging with EunMi. You wore your white big plain T-shirt with a black leggings and a thin jacket to cover since, in Korea morning is always cold. You walk out with your earphone hanging around your neck and your phone on your hand.

*Ding Dong*
You heard the bell ringing, you went to open the door and saw EunMi waiting with her sports look, "heol, your early today?" You said and invite her in. "Who is it darling?" Your mom said preparing breakfast. "Oh, it's my friend. Park EunMi." "Anyeonghaseyo, I'm Park EunMi." She said and bowed to your parents.

"I'm going out to jog with her, I'll be back at 8?" You said and wore your blue ombré Nike shoes. And walk out saying goodbyes to your parents and jog. "So, what happened? Why your so quiet?" You asked and she chuckle. "Haha, it's funny that your parents were shocked to see you going out with a sexy friend like me. Haha" she said pointing herself.

"Ew, no..haha but your actually pretty good looking." You said and jog with her all the way to the high hills and come back down after jogging for 15 minutes going up. After jogging you walk with her to some random streets full of house, and you walk slowly cause your tired to jog again.

You suddenly bump to a guy, and you looked up and saw..BaekHyun. "Uh, sorry?" You said and walk away but he held your wrist and EunMi looked at you weirdly. "Let it go, it hurts!" You said and grab your wrist and he let go. He looked you in the eyes and you gave him a death glare.

You walk away and grab EunMi's wrist, "yo, who is him?" "I'll tell you later and how bout we go chilling at my house?" "Cool, but I need to change my clothes first." She said and went to her house, you got back home and eat your breakfast.

EunMi came and you brought here to your room, "cool, how bout a sleepover tonight? Haha.." She said and you laugh. "Sure, if your parents allow you too." "Come on, they'll sure give me cause your my neighbor." She said and hug you. You smiled and you lead her to the bed. "So, where we'll start huh? I have so many things to talk about my secret with him, so here we go.." You said and explain her every single detail you know and including how Baekhyun and you fight and everything, she nod her head and said "I'll kill that guy for you, if he makes you cry again."

She's actually a very fun person to hangout and yet cool. Suddenly, your phone rings and you looked at the caller ID and it was your dad. "Yes?" "Oh, Jinny. It's Appa, I need you to bring me some file at home to SM can you?" Dad said and you looked at EunMi and she nod her head like crazy, "uh, I have my friend here at the house. Can I bring here?" "Sure!" "I'll come as fast as I can!" You said and end the call. "You want to go?" "Yeah, I can plus I text my mom and she said I can sleepover at your house cause my mom is working at the same company as your mom so, I think they're best friends." She said and jump on the bed.

"Haha, ok my bestie let's go to SM now!" You said and took the file that your dad told and walk downstairs to the door and the driver is already at the front gate waiting for you and EunMi. You got in the car and the drives you to SM building. "Hello, Appa where are you? I'm going up to the elevator to your office." "Ah, Appa is at the 9th floor. At EXO practice room, please come here." He said and end the call. "He's at the 9th floor, at EXO's practice room." You said to EunMi and she blush.

"Why are you effin blushing?" You said and touch her cheeks. "Haha, I get to meet my bias Suho Oppa." She said and hold her cheeks and the elevator stops at 9th floor. You walk and reach to the practice room which wrote 'EXO' on the wall. You knocked and came in.