Chapter 9

After 1 year of dating, you work as a songwriter in SM and write songs for EXO too and other artist. Songs you wrote for EXO was Love Me Right and Tender Love. Kris and Luhan contract was over before Call Me Baby album was out, and Tao was forced to go out of the group because his father can't stand seeing his child suffering from injures. Many of the EXO members cried on stage and tears filled their eyes and they decide to work hard as 9 members and continued as usual. (A/N: Just imagine it was like that, but in reality Kris file a lawsuit against SM that's why he was out of the group and Luhan..I don't know. But Tao is real problem.)

You was stressed because there's lots of songs not finished yet, you sigh and lean your head against the glass table. Suddenly someone knock on the door "Come in." You said and revealing BaekHyun with foods bag around his arms. "Help meh!!" He said and you quickly run and take the foods off his arms.

"I miss you, it's been a week since we haven't met." You hug him and he blush, "I miss you too, I see you've been stressing on work a lot?" "Hmm" you open the foods bag and saw a bucket of chickens and baozi buns. "Why baozi?" "Xiumin Hyung told to give you lots of baozi so, you can release your stress on it, haha. Like pressing it and eat it?" You laugh and sit down on the sofa and take some of the baozi bun.

You fed him some and he took the bucket of chickens inside and bunches of guys run inside the office. "Yah, Byun BaekHyun. You did not invite us also." Chen said and run around the office and stop at the great view wall to see the whole Seoul. "Yah, Hyung my chicken. How can you only buy for your girlfriend and not for me when I asked you too? I hate you." He grab the chicken and start to munch on it.

"You guys are so noisy, how can I not be stress?" You said and they all was quiet and start to gather around the sofa and slowly sitting down on the sofa and eat the chickens and the baozi buns. "Soweyyy!" Sehun the maknae doing and aegyo and the hyung's were disgusted.

After eating the supreme lunch together with Baekhyun and others, you go back doing your work. You finish the song 'Lion Heart' for Girls' Generation and decide to go back home. You went home with the car, your dad has given to you. After arriving home, you lazily walk to the bedroom and slump your body on the bed.

After changing clothes, you decide to sleep a bit. After 1 hour, *ring ring* your phone rang and the caller ID was ChanYeol. "H-hello?" He said stutteringly,"what happened?" "Baekhyun..Bae-b-baekhyun.." "What happened to baekhyun?" You said shouting on the phone. "C-come to the park near your house, f-fast. B-Baekhyun just wait she's coming.." You quickly wore your jacket running downstairs and grab your sneakers and run outside not caring if other people called you crazy.

You run and run till you arrived at the park and saw..
The moment you arrived at the park tears rolled down your eyes to your pink cheeks and you cry.

BaeBaekhyun04
Hey guys, short update and next chapter is coming and the end is near. Goodbye. Next chapter I'll update it soon. 😘♥️