Chapter 4

It was already Friday and you and Baekhyun was still in bed, dreaming and cuddling each other. You got up and went to the bathroom to take shower, you wore your T-shirt and short. You dry your hair and comb it nicely making it falls on your shoulder.

"Baek! Get up its already 8 AM, go and shower I'll make breakfast" you said as you fold the blankets and out the pillows straight and neat, Baekhyun lazily walk to the bathroom and shower. Mean while, you prepared breakfast.

He sat down and wait for you to put the main food on the table, "wah! It looks delicious" he said and chew the food and taking a bite of the side dishes, after you finish eating you wash the dishes and go to the living room to watch TV with Baekhyun.

Suddenly, the bell rings and Baekhyun went to open the door, and guess who is it?
It was BaekHyun's parents. Baekhyun was shocked his parents was there to see him but most shockingly you was also there. You was shocked so you jumped a bit and bowed to them.

"BaekHyun! Who is this?" Mr. Byun asked with curiosity on his face, "Uh?she is my Girlfriend!" Baekhyun said hugging you. "Anyeonghaseyo! My name is Lee Jihyun." You bowed politely. Both Mr.Byun and Mrs.Byun was shocked but a smiled was plastered on  Mr.Byun's face. You quickly smile back but you saw Baekhyun' s mother not so happy.

"Baek? Do you mind explaining to me?" Mrs. Byun said sat down on the couch. "U-uh? Y-yeah!" Baekhyun said sitting down infront of both the parents and you just sat beside Baekhyun quietly keeping your head down. "Its like this mom, its not what your thinking ok? She is my classmate in the school. You see that time, me and the members just kinda tease her about something so, you know that ChanYeol is the happy virus so he told us to follow her to her house for fun.

So, we kinda followed and when we arrived at her house..i heard she shouting so i went inside her house and all i saw was she got slap from her step dad. I tried to block her dad from slapping again, and i almost got a slap from her dad but she pulled me back and got a 2nd slap. He kinda actually sell her to the club man, Which he always goes to drink and didn't pay so, he sell her to the club man and after that kick her out the house.

So, i was so angry as a friend, and i decide to help her out because she don't have any friends and don't have a place to stay. The next day, we kind of settled the problem and that day I called you Dad for help about the money! It was actually for her..that club man kinda of ask for that much money to release her so, I just ask for his account and send the money in his account.
Since, she had no where to go..I let her stay at the apartment and that's how she is living here." Baekhyun said and smiled his mom doesn't feel so happy, but his dad just smile "its good BaekHyun-ah for helping her.!" Mr.Byun said and you just smile at him.

"Thank You, Mr.Byun and Mrs.Byun for helping me and letting me stay at Baekhyun's apartment. I'm sorry if i cause trouble for you." You said and bowed at them and Mr.Byun smiled. Mrs.Byun just smiled a little but doesn't shows that much.

"Jihyun? Is it correct?" Mr. Byun said as he stare at you, "Y-yes!" You said stuttering and just looked away. "Just call me Abbuji (dad), since your BaekHyun's girlfriend you can call me abbuji. Its not that easy for me to tell someone to call me Abbuji but you open my heart and Baekhyun shows that your taking care of him very much." He said and Baekhyun chuckle.

"I think its the time, we should go home..and Baekhyun bring Jihyun to our house sometimes, you can introduce her to your brother." Mr.Byun said and Mrs.Byun followed him to the door. "Its nice to meet you Jihyun, hope you can come to our house soon!" Mrs.Byun said and hug you. You awkwardly hug back and bowed to them before leaving. "Bye!" Both the parents said and waved their hands to the kids before leaving.