Chapter 10

When you arrived at the park, your tears rolled down and your jaw dropped. Music and lights filled the park and someone came out with a black suit and walk to you shyly.
He took your hand and kissed it, suddenly the music stops and he kneel.

"Lee Jihyun, since the first day I brought you to my house that day I started loving you the day when you let me love you and we made love with each other that time you made me love you more, when the day my parents come I know you were nervous but they told me they like you. I'm sorry that day when I left you alone behind and go with my ex, I'm really sorry I completely forgot about you that day. I want you to forgive me and you did. That time when you said I was ugly, I really was ugly I'm sorry for not caring for you all these years. I left you behind on that day where we have the company party.

I'm really really sorry, but from now on I want you to be mine and only mine. No one can take you from me, I want you to be my one and only woman I love and I want to see you everyday when I wake up and I want you to cook my breakfast and everything. Will you marry me?" He said and took out a small box revealing a small diamond ring, you were crying hard and he was still waiting for his answer. "Yes..yes yes..I will!" You shout and he got up and smile. He wiped your tears and you hug him.

"Where is ChanYeol now?" "Why you need ChanYeol? You are marrying me not ChanYeol!" "I need to scold him for telling lies to me." Then, ChanYeol and other EXO members come out from their hiding place and smile. "I shall run away from the gurl before she took my breathe away!!!!" ChanYeol shout and we all laugh. You ran and caught ChanYeol. "It's not my fault, Baekhyun told me to do it and I was forced."

You showed him an angry face and others were patting BaekHyun's shoulder. "Wow, now our Baekhyun Hyung is getting married. Who's next?" Kai jumping on the slide with Sehun. "Good job, our Baekhyun. I'm proud you choose the right woman for yourself." Suho Oppa hug Baekhyun and other were shouting and the maknae lines are playing like a kid.

"But I'm still mad at everyone of you." You said pointing at everyone including Baekhyun. They all was shocked and silence spread the park. "W-why?" Baekhyun stutters. "Because, you guys ignore me that day when the company dinner party. You guys look at me as if I was from other planet and you all laugh with Girls' Generation and you just glared at me when I walked past you." You shout and ran away from them.

They all were shocked cause it's been 1 year after that dinner company party. Baekhyun tried his best catching you but you went further. When you about to turn your direction to your house someone grab your wrist and pulled you into a big teddy bear hug. You frown and he kiss your neck.

Of course it's no one else other than Baekhyun. "What are you doing?" You grab his neck and frown. "Kissing my fiancé, why? Is there any problem?" He said smirking and you burst out laughing and run away to your house. "Yah, wait I'm tired of running." You stop at the gate of your house. "Haha, you deserve it." You said and walk to the house but he caught you once again. He kissed you and bite your red lips and blood rushing to it. He suck the blood and smile.

You groan and hit his back. "Hey, no hitting my son-in-law." Someone spoke..and that voice is your mom. "Eomma, were not married yet ok?" You said and tickle your mom's waist and she was shock and the groceries bag was dancing with her also, "I might learn how to dance like this because you are tickling me." You and Baekhyun laugh and Eomma let us in. Of course it's your house, so you have to let Baekhyun in.

"So, what you want to eat for dinner?" Eomma said and keep the things in the fridge and Baekhyun hoop on the counter chair and eat the banana on the table. "Hm..just cook whatever you want and I'll eat it." You said grabbing BaekHyun's arms and dragging him to the stairs, "don't do things yet, since your not married." Your mom shout and Baekhyun smirk. You hit his stomach and he smirk again.