Chapter 7

When Baekhyun got inside his apartment smiling, he didn't notice someone waiting for him in the dark in the living room with the big lamp light open beside it. He saw a woman standing beside the lamp, she came closer and closer till he hit the wall.

"BaekKoong-ah! I'm back! Let's have some fun tonight?" She said and start to unbuttoning his shirt. "N-no! I don't want to! Get out! Leave!" She didn't listen to him, instead she drag him to the bedroom and lock it and put the keys in her big boobs size, "If you want me to leave, lets make out first. Then, take the keys inside here." She said and show the keys in her boobs.

She started kissing him on the lips and make her way down to his neck, and he moan while she suck his neck. Slowly making her way down to his chest and caressed his stomach and unzip his pants and pull it off. She grab his crotch hardly and pump him, he moan loudly and grab her hands to stop but she forcefully grab his crotch more harder to make him moan.

Step by step they did and BaekHyun didn't realize that he is already making out with her for 3 hours, the morning sun hit his face and he woke up. He look and his side and naked TaeYeon is there, he was shocked and quickly took a bath before she wake up, he slowly crept up to her and took the bedroom keys on her boobs and unlock the door and drove to the dorm to tell the guys about what happened yesterday.

*knock knock*
Suho who is dressed nicely when to open the door, revealing BaekHyun who is still tired from what happened yesterday, he look around the house and Suho who has been watching him seems curious. "What brings you here to our dorm at this early morning?" Suho said and BaekHyun quickly drag him to the sofa and make him sit beside him.

"Hyung, I have to tell you something important before they all wake up." "What is important? For me everything is important though!" "Ugh, shh..keep quiet!" "Arraseo!" "So, what happened is that. Yesterday when I got back home TaeYeon happen to be at my apartment and she wore this all kind of sexy things, and she seduced me and I todo her to leave but she won't even bugged and she told if I want her to leave, we have to make out first..and" "So, you did? Aish, Byun Baekhyun!!!" He shout making others almost awake.

Baekhyun quickly closed his mouth before any of the member ask him anything. "So, how..how do I tell Jihyun about this? She even put the keys between her chest making me not to go out, I can't even stop cause she..s-she promised me to leave but.." Kris,Luhan,Sehun,Kai,Chen,D.O,ChanYeol & Xiumin who heard this became angry and they all stomped outside the room and run downstairs they beat up Baekhyun and punch his stomach and punch his face, pull his hair and pull his nose.

"Hey you guys, can you stop?" Suho who is very calm but in his heart it's boiling like crazy. "How can you do that? We trust you as our Hyung who is matured but, you forget that the fact she can get pregnant. Stupid Hyung!" Sehun said and they all become furious and ChanYeol who is already boiling become more like a tiger and when to slap Baekhyun. "I trust you as my friend and I let you take Jihyun but now? You hurt her!" He said and walk out of the house.

Others followed him and Kai just glared at him, "you did that again, I thought once I can let it go but you hurt her again. From now on, Jihyun won't be yours she'll be with us. Don't ever dare to touch her, if you hurt her you'll see what you get." Kai said and walk out of the house. They all went somewhere like a secret place and hold a meeting there, they decide how to let Jihyun know and if she cry in front of them they will beat Baekhyun.

They all settled and went back to dorm just to see, Baekhyun sitting alone in the living room. One by one glared at him but he just ignored it. Meanwhile, Jihyun who doesn't know anything blankly called BaekHyun and talked about stupid things. "Hey Baekhyun, your awake?" "Yeah, I'm here at my members house. What your doing?" "Oh, just eating some cereal! Bye, the soup is burning." "Bye?" She ended the call and he sighed.